Premium headphone stand

Hello all!
I am an engineer and a big fan of audio, especially on my headphones. Some time ago, I bought the AKG k612 headphones and I love them. Perfect and clean audio, very open scene and the design! Worth every $ I spent on it. However, the one problem I found is that I am concerned about the headbands distortion, when not using it and hanging on headphone hanger. That's why (as an engineer) I started thinking of the solution, how to store my k612 and be calm about headbands. I've made my headphone stand (so I don't need to hang k612) and I want to share it with the world. However I would like to meet the premium look of the k612, it is quite challenging though!
Now I am ready to show headphone stands created by me.
Would You put one in Your room?

9z0l0x0xny2u.jpg

Comments

• sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,556
    looks like AKG beat you by more than a few years.
    Is there an audio forum you didn't post this in?kp88orx7dzhd.jpg
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,309
    Interesting design, but I'm more concerned about the deformation of the lower portion of the earpads where they touch together when the headphones are in the resting position.
    I disabled signatures.
  • sucks2beme
    sucks2beme Posts: 5,556
    this guy has posted this same post in audio boards all over the web.
    1 hit wonder.
    "The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --Thomas Jefferson
  • It's cool looking, How is the sound system?