MW4850 driver specs

I tried to find specs on the MW4850. I have 4 of them salvaged from a CS350 LS and thought they might be fun for a project. Has anyone measured them or have OEM specs from Polk? Looking for T/S parameters or even FR Response and impedance curve. Thanks in advance!
5.2 Main: X3500h, BDP-103, UBP-X800, M70-C3, XPA-3, XPA-2, NHT VT-2, VS-2, Super Zero Xu, PB-1000 x 2

Comments

• I did break out a multimeter and am getting about 25.8 ohm on 3 of them and 16.8 on one of them. Does that mean the 16.8 one might be going bad or the 3 x 25.8 ones are bad?
    5.2 Main: X3500h, BDP-103, UBP-X800, M70-C3, XPA-3, XPA-2, NHT VT-2, VS-2, Super Zero Xu, PB-1000 x 2
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,781
    lackboost wrote: »
    I tried to find specs on the MW4850. I have 4 of them salvaged from a CS350 LS and thought they might be fun for a project. Has anyone measured them or have OEM specs from Polk? Looking for T/S parameters or even FR Response and impedance curve. Thanks in advance!

Not available.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,781
    lackboost wrote: »
    I did break out a multimeter and am getting about 25.8 ohm on 3 of them and 16.8 on one of them. Does that mean the 16.8 one might be going bad or the 3 x 25.8 ones are bad?

How are you measuring them, in or out of the circuit?
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk