FS: SVS SB12-NSD Subwoofer

Options
For sale is a lightly used SVS SB12-NSD sub with Black Ash finish. Price is $350 shipped, CONUS. Paypal friends & family, or add 3%. Available only to Polk members with 100+ posts. Included in the deal is the SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System aka 4 fancy feet, a $50 value.

https://www.svsound.com/products/sb12-nsd

https://www.svsound.com/products/soundpath-subwoofer-isolation-system

Most here are probably familiar with this sub. It's a 12" sealed sub that has been retired by SVS, essentially replaced by the SB1000.

I purchased two of these subs a couple years ago and used them in my main HT setup. They were great for music and held their own for movies as well. About half a year ago I took the plunge on a SB16-Ultra, which replaced the dual SB12's. I moved one of them to my bedroom setup, while the other (this unit) was boxed up.

Matching the SB12 with my S20's in the bedroom has made a world of difference. While this sub could certainly help in many scenarios, a bedroom, apartment, or small room setup would probably be ideal. Especially with the isolation feet included, you get all of the bass you want and none of the rattle. Which isn't to say that this sub couldn't be used in a main system. I know that if you would have swapped this sub into my main system when I started my journey, I probably would have **** my pants. Just pointing out where I think this sub would shine the best.

It's ready to go in its original packaging and double box. It will be shipped via FedEx at my cost. $350 will get you the sub, isolation feet, and original power cord delivered to your door. If anyone has interest or has any questions feel free to post here or PM.

Thanks!

93u9kipcsskl.jpg

ism2snmyt5u7.jpg

mic0iov6n1q8.jpg

6zyxwo0vq4yg.jpg

lqe0oxfcxjrf.jpg

63d8qa58d0p4.jpg

dfzxv31cmp0r.jpg

Pro-ject 2 Experience SB, OPPO BDP-103, Marantz SR5011, Lounge LCR MKIII, McCormack DNA-HT5, Polk LSiM705, Polk LSiM706C, Polk LSiM702, SVS SB16-Ultra

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    Options
    Dang it, if it only had speaker binding posts.
    GLWS
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    Nice deal! GLWS!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,430
    Options
    PM coming
    I disabled signatures.
  • rooftop59
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    PM coming

Nice! Scott's gonna have subs set up in this bathrooms soon!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,981
    Options
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    PM coming

You say it like there's something wrong with that .... >:)
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    Options
    PM coming

Subs in the bathrooms? Are they really necessary?

The Brown Note comes to mind... :#
  • rooftop59
    Options
    scubalab wrote: »
    PM coming

Subs in the bathrooms? Are they really necessary?

The Brown Note comes to mind... :#

They can help move things along...man talk about thread crapping!
    Game Room 5.1.4:

Bedroom 2.1
  • dr1978
    dr1978 Posts: 424
    Options
    Sold! Thanks Scott!
    Pro-ject 2 Experience SB, OPPO BDP-103, Marantz SR5011, Lounge LCR MKIII, McCormack DNA-HT5, Polk LSiM705, Polk LSiM706C, Polk LSiM702, SVS SB16-Ultra
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    Options
    I didn't realize that Mazzy Star needed a gigantic SVS subwoofer to sound good. Now I know.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    Options
    congrats on the sale and purchase.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    Crap! A day late and a dollar short!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Dang it, if it only had speaker binding posts.
    GLWS

My 25-31PC+ has 'em. Road trip?