Factory reset

Options
None of the troubleshooting worked so done a factory reset but nothing is working since I've did this is there anything I can do to fix this ???

Comments

• rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,981
    Options
    James_0172 wrote: »
    None of the troubleshooting worked so done a factory reset but nothing is working since I've did this is there anything I can do to fix this ???

Seriously WTF are you talking about?!?
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • James_0172
    Options
    Read it dip **** it's al explained in the text
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    Don't you think a little more information might be needed?

We are forum members and don't receive texts. We see and read messages posted by other members.

Using your word, you remind me of those "dip ****" that post items for sale on CL, OfferUp, and Facebook Market Place who don't know how to post brand and model numbers of an item for sale.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    Rick88 wrote: »
    To the OP: Your post is missing some key info, in particular WHAT PRODUCT AND MODEL # ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE WITH?

OP=Original Poster, cuz, you just know it's gonna be asked... o:)
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,517
    Options
    An inauspicious debut.