MIT AVT wires in-wall

Options
I have a combination HT/Music system, and available basement space below its family room location. I want to move all the gear downstairs for a clean look. Can this type of wire run through the wall?
ChrisPreamp: Anthem Pre 2L (Jan-Phillips Green) Processor: Integra DHC 80.2Amp: B&K 200.5Streaming: Bluesound Node 2IDAC: Eastern Electric Minimax Plus4K Bluray: Panasonic UB820Mains: Von Schweikert VR2Center: Von Schweikert LCR15Analysis Plus Cables

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,793
    Options
    Sure, but the Techflex covering will present an issue trying to pull the cables through the holes.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    Options
  • dagame27
    dagame27 Posts: 560
    Options
    Ha, not spam....just didn't think through! I have the perfect setup to run everything from downstairs....would just have to compromise a bit.
    ChrisPreamp: Anthem Pre 2L (Jan-Phillips Green) Processor: Integra DHC 80.2Amp: B&K 200.5Streaming: Bluesound Node 2IDAC: Eastern Electric Minimax Plus4K Bluray: Panasonic UB820Mains: Von Schweikert VR2Center: Von Schweikert LCR15Analysis Plus Cables
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    Options
    Not you, there was another post after Jesse's with a spam link that has since been poofed.