Positive things from 2020.............

Thankfully no one was murdered by the murder hornets...................

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    The beginning of the Tampa Bay's Dynasty.
    The end of the Patriot's football dynasty.............
    I saw some of the Patriot's game. I saw after the half I think it was...Cam was benched and the 2nd stringer was in.

The video controller kept going back to Cam to see his reactions to the continued slaughter even with him sitting it out now.

I have to admit, Cam was stoic like a pro. B)

The commentators were saying the Patriots don't get early draft pics for a couple of years to come, so this doesn't look good for their future.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    It's getting ready to be gone.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Tony M
    edited December 2020
    Thank God! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :)

I already have a feeling this will be a short thread. :)
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,811
    yes a short thread but with all the dark and gloom hopefully a lil sunshine will be posted...........
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,490
    Looking forward to a double shot (in the arm, that is).
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    maxward wrote: »
    Looking forward to a double shot (in the arm, that is).
    There are a few that could use a double tap out there...

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Tony M
    Yea, I got a lot of things done around here also. ;)
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,636
    This thread has survived 2020.... so far.

Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Maybe try a helicopter 🚁🚁🚁🚁
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Maybe try a helicopter 🚁🚁🚁🚁
    If I made @pitdogg2 money, I would be able to afford one! B)
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Trust me when I state you still would be shy by A LOT!!
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    Clipdat wrote: »
    Every day on this planet is a gift.

That is why it is called the Present.

B)

In all seriousness, we had a tear-off, Post-It kind of note pad that bore those two lines (more or less). It was a big pad, so I got to know it very well over the course of literally years of use.

• boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,438
    Not according to my ex wife. She hated speakers.
    Randy/Maine
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,420
    It's over.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • BlueFox
    BlueFox Posts: 15,251
    LOL. That’s the truth. :)
    Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    GM finally built a legendary car after four decades of nothing...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson