Schiit 4 sale

I have an original schiit lyr new in box I forgot I had bought.I wanted to try the whole headphone thing a few years back and bought a set of pricey AUDEZE’s and a couple of amps.I realized that unless I can strap a pair of 2.3tl’s to my head I’ll never do the headphone thing.I like to FEEL the music.
So it’s still in plastic wrap and tubes are with it.Paid $449 sell $225 shipped conus.
Also have a Parasound New Classic 2100 pre that sadly has 2 light scratches on top where an rca interconnect bounced across it.Otherwise looks and works great.Original double box manual remote.
400 bucks shipped conus.
More coming as I dig through the piles when I can find time.
Contact for pics if necessary.Emailing is easiest for me.Thanks
Main Rig-Realistic AM/FM Record player 8 track boasting 4 WPC

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    Catchy thread title....lol
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,310
    edited November 2020
    I like my Schiit gear a lot. Also have the Parasound Model 2100. It's a pleasing preamp that pairs well with B&K amps, or something a bit laid back and plush.

Does this Lyr have the slot for adding a DAC or phono preamp module?
    I disabled signatures.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Will you be wrapping it in Charmin for extra soft transport?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    https://6moons.com/audioreviews/schiit/9.html

This is the original.This article is 2011 but i purchased in ‘15/16.
    And yes it will be a bomb proof packaging having flushed out any chance that the shipment will stink.

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,560
    Are you selling the Audeze headphones too?
  • brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    Audeze phones went long ago sir.

I’M OFFENDED!!!!