Schiit 4 sale

I have an original schiit lyr new in box I forgot I had bought.I wanted to try the whole headphone thing a few years back and bought a set of pricey AUDEZE’s and a couple of amps.I realized that unless I can strap a pair of 2.3tl’s to my head I’ll never do the headphone thing.I like to FEEL the music.
So it’s still in plastic wrap and tubes are with it.Paid $449 sell $225 shipped conus.
Also have a Parasound New Classic 2100 pre that sadly has 2 light scratches on top where an rca interconnect bounced across it.Otherwise looks and works great.Original double box manual remote.
400 bucks shipped conus.
More coming as I dig through the piles when I can find time.
Contact for pics if necessary.Emailing is easiest for me.Thanks
Main Rig-Realistic AM/FM Record player 8 track boasting 4 WPC

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 45,754
    Catchy thread title....lol
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• msg
    msg Posts: 6,458
    edited November 2020
    I like my Schiit gear a lot. Also have the Parasound Model 2100. It's a pleasing preamp that pairs well with B&K amps, or something a bit laid back and plush.

Does this Lyr have the slot for adding a DAC or phono preamp module?
    I disabled signatures.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 22,913
    Will you be wrapping it in Charmin for extra soft transport?
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Statement V2 cartridge and Origin Conqueror Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered…History has stopped. Nothing exists except the endless present in which the party is always right” — George Orwell

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
  • brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    https://6moons.com/audioreviews/schiit/9.html

This is the original.This article is 2011 but i purchased in ‘15/16.
    And yes it will be a bomb proof packaging having flushed out any chance that the shipment will stink.

Backup Rig-2 CH-Rogue Audio Zeus w/Factory Special Dark Mods,Joule-Electra 300ME Platinum Preamp,OPPO-105 w/Modwright Tube Mod, Auralic Aries G2.1,Polk 2.3TL,3.1TL's,Dreadnought,RTA-15TL's,1C's All Fully Modded,2xRTA-12c's ,Benchmark DAC3 HGC,Synology NAS,VPI Scout w/Dynavector DV-20XH and Rogue Audio Ares Phono Preamp,Sony PCM-R500 DAT,HHB-850 Pro CDR,Tascam CC-222SLMKII Cassette/CDR,MIT S3.3 Shotgun Cables,Shunyata Hyra-8,Shunyata and Triode Labs Power Cords

I’M OFFENDED!!!!
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 9,550
    Are you selling the Audeze headphones too?
  • brgman
    brgman Posts: 2,859
    Audeze phones went long ago sir.

I’M OFFENDED!!!!