• msg
    msg Posts: 9,442
    Options
    ahhhh man, that's a bummer, dude.
    I disabled signatures.
  • pawelmwo
    pawelmwo Posts: 137
    Options
    I bought these because of the sale and possible future install. I placed them in the position of my Fxi A4 Bipoles. To say they are large is an understatement. They do stick out like a sore thumb in a lighter room :) Think we'll be taking them down. But wanted to test to make sure they work before packing them up.

7jypbcvejuzq.jpg

ihugwruqky49.jpg

ch7vmc9cepfe.jpg
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Dabutcher wrote: »
    I am having trouble with set up of four new 702’s. My HT room is 12’ wide by 30’ long. So I cannot mount on back wall. Too far away
    Instructions call for mounting like B or only use two and go with C. They are directional so hence the arrows. I would like to go A.
    As always. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Peace. Dxtm0bhf0j9bu.jpeg

"B" without a doubt. I would move "C" forward to just over your shoulder though.
  • WLDock
    WLDock Posts: 3,073
    Options
    pawelmwo wrote: »
    To say they are large is an understatement. They do stick out like a sore thumb in a lighter room :)
    7jypbcvejuzq.jpg
    They are a bit much in your light color space. Not a big deal if you like to take on projects. Just wrap the top and bottom in a light shade of vinyl of choice. Then either cover the existing grills or get replacements and cover with light color grill cloth.
    2.2 Office Setup | LG 29UB55 21:9 UltraWide | HP Probook 630 G8 | Dell Latitude | Cabasse Stream Amp 100 | Boston Acoustics VS 240 | AUDIORAX Desk Stands | Mirage Omni S8 sub1 | Mirage Omni S8 Sub2