Home addition

Options
VR3
VR3 Posts: 28,020
edited September 2020 in The Clubhouse
So, not the taj Mahal, but alot of time and effort has gone into it

Will take more pics later

We move back in today even though there are some minor things interior and exterior to do

Laundry
yhuaqycsc2sc.jpg

nlcn21yhaxa8.jpg

Master bath
cmazxcvse297.jpeg

hg7fdc56bfgi.jpg
a9ayoo8q0ait.jpg

Office
mjy839x7d2sv.jpg

Extra bedroom
egn2pv72d2b4.jpg

Bath 2

6mk1b5gq8d30.jpg
- Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
Post edited by VR3 on

Comments

• Gerres26
    Options
    Looks excellent Trey! What kind of flooring is that?
  • vmaxer
    vmaxer Posts: 5,116
    Options
    Looking great.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,029
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Looks great to me!

I, too, am curious about the flooring.
    Plus, I do really like the idea of a stainless sink in the laundry room. Why didn't we, our architect, our interior design consultant, or our builder think of that!?! :p
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,909
    Options
    Very nice Trey!
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • tonyp063
    tonyp063 Posts: 1,047
    Options
    Nicely done sir.
    Enjoy it; you & yours

+3 on the flooring question
  • VR3
    Options
    Thanks guys, i appreciate it

The flooring is calibamboo acacia pro lvp, it is a limestone core, 1500 sq ft of it wroghs about 3500 pounds, extremely dense, durable, waterproof snd dog proof.

The laundry sink is actually a corian type material made by elkay, very dense material, no dents like stainless
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    Options
    The best part of the flooring is that you do not need transition strips!!! Love it 😄
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    Great job bro. Like the waterfalls
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    Awesome! Now it needs lived in!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    edited September 2020
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    The flooring is calibamboo acacia pro lvp, it is a limestone core

3o7527pa7qs9kcg78a.gif
  • Dabutcher
    Dabutcher Posts: 2,591
    Options
    Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
    Love yours. D
    MIT Magnum MH-750, Monster HTS 5100MKII, Sony 77" Class - A80CJ Series - 4K UHD OLED,PS4, Def Tech 15” sub,LSIM 706c, Sunfire Signature Grand 425 x 4,Parasound hca 120, LSiM 702 x 4, Oppo 103D, SDA SRS 1.2, Pioneer Elite SC63 , Pioneer Elite BDP-05 “Why did you get married if you wanted big speakers?”
  • BlueBirdMusic
    Options
    Trey, everything looks great for your "family".

5grbu0rpb90t.png

I really like the wall colors - pleasant feeling!
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • xschop
    xschop Posts: 4,684
    Options
    I like the contemporary look. You made it look great.
    Don't take experimental gene therapies from known eugenicists.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    Options
    Looking great! In that extra room, are you not going to have a hard time getting in that bed? is there a bun in the oven? (perhaps I missed the thread regarding it)
  • VR3
    Options
    Thanks guys!

Yeah the flooring has a lime stone dust and plastic mix, each plank probably weighs 2 to 3 times or more than what a standard lvp plank does at home depot, i went through like 15 different company samples before going with Cali bamboo.

I also like that the flooring has 12 to 15 patterns versus 5 or 6

We had our first back in January, she's a crawling, trying to stand machine! 😁
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,970
    Options
    My wife would love to have a laundry room ike that!
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,871
    Options
    Thanks guys!

We had our first back in January, she's a crawling, trying to stand machine! 😁

Right ok, thanks Trey. Congrats!!

Are you planning more work on the house?
  • VR3
    Options
    I still have some minor touch ups and caulking to do interior and exterior

The original part of the house I have gutted and redone over the past decade in my spare time with some help from friends. Ill take some pics of the rest of the house once I get everything situated
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    Looks awesome Trey! We have done lots of remodeling over the years, but all the major pieces are outsourced. I bet it feels awesome to do so much yourself!

And congrats on the kiddo! Is the entire house 1500 sq ft? If so, I hope there aren't more coming. You will quickly outgrow that house that you've put so much work into!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    He can always go UP...

or down, depending on how much he likes his kids.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • VR3
    Options
    We plan to have one more, plenty of room for a family of 4, 3 bed 2.5 bath

Thanks guys 😄

• joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    Polk Party bishes!
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    We plan to have one more, plenty of room for a family of 4, 3 bed 2.5 bath

Thanks guys 😄

Famous last words brother...on both the number and the size!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • jeremymarcinko
    Options
    Looks great!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • VR3
    Options
    Thank you!

Unfortunately, fortunately, being in home renovations for a living, I never want a big house. I see how they age and the work required to keep them ticking and i am just not interested.
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,826
    Options
    Love the look of all the rooms, nice job. I am currently finishing our basement laundry room now, hopefully will have that done some time in the next 2 - 4... years.

So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • invalid
    invalid Posts: 1,276
    Options
    Thank you!

Unfortunately, fortunately, being in home renovations for a living, I never want a big house. I see how they age and the work required to keep them ticking and i am just not interested.

I agree, I do home improvement for a living, so I see the same things you see.
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    I heard Russ threw that together on a Saturday afternoon. . . Not too shabby!

JK,

Looks great Trey. Congrats!
    btw, I am in touch with the minimalist thinking ...
    More sq footage house means more dusting, more cleaning, more maintenance… More taxes!
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12