Impossible to get in touch with

Options
The customer service is so bad, I've never had such a hard time getting in touch with people for information.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    What information do you need?
  • SteveF1983
    Options
    What information do you need?

When is the discount site going to be back up and running?
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,798
    Options
    When and if it is.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'll try and find out.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,443
    Options
    What's the discount site?
    I disabled signatures.
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    What's the discount site?

The Polk ebay store which no longer exists
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Polk's eBay store has been closed and there are no plans to reopen.
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,480
    Options
    So we have an individual, whose first post is to come here & complain that he can't get a hold of someone to find out how to get a deal. Priceless!
  • SteveF1983
    Options
    DaveHo wrote: »
    So we have an individual, whose first post is to come here & complain that he can't get a hold of someone to find out how to get a deal. Priceless!

Well you really have no clue what you are talking about to be honest.... I called, emailed, and tweeted with no answer or responses to any of them. Which was the point of the post. I am not looking to get a deal, it's a partnership program and it's been down for months and I am just trying to find out when it will be back up.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,600
    Options
    SteveF1983 wrote: »
    When is the discount site going to be back up and running?
    I am not looking to get a deal

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    DaveHo wrote: »

Well you really have no clue what you are talking about to be honest.... I called, emailed, and tweeted with no answer or responses to any of them. Which was the point of the post. I am not looking to get a deal, it's a partnership program and it's been down for months and I am just trying to find out when it will be back up.

NEVER, I was a site that was eventually shutdown after the last acquisition...times and business changes
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,205
    Options
    Adorama via Slickdeals

Those deals may have dried up.