Polk Audio 4000 SurroundBar Issues-PLEASE HELP

Options
JROCK13
JROCK13 Posts: 2
edited February 2015 in Troubleshooting
Hello,

Turned on my system last night and to my disbelief i had no sound generating from the speakers and my sub was not working either. tried rebooting and unplugging everything but still nothing. Green LED is solid on the bar and i noticed the link but was solid as well. but still no sound! after awhile i noticed the link button was flashing on the back of the sub. nothing has changed in the room where this is set up so i am wondering how all of a sudden it just stopped working. When turned yesterday there was some noise coming from the sub but then stopped right away. not sure if there is interference causing the system not to work or did i get a lemon? i have had the unit for 6 months and has worked great. if anyone can help please let me know!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello,
    Welcome to Polk's forum, I'm sorry you're having a problem. Give Polk's CS department a call at 1-800-377-7655 and have the unit's serial number handy when you call.
    They'll take care of you.
    Regards, Ken
  • JROCK13
    Options
    thanks Ken, hoping they can fix er up for me. i love my surroundbar!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'm sure you'll be fine, they're good guys.
  • JEFFERYBOMIA1208
    Options
    I have a polk audio 4000 soundbar thats not working I have tried eveything I spoke to some at polk audio and still no sound, I googled it on facebook and it said it could be the MOTHERBOARD I have no idea what that is. All I am asking is for some help here. The serial number is AM146113652 not postive if the 6 is right because its stratch pretty bad. Do you guys fix them? if so I need the address to ship it to. thanks alot MR JEFFERY BOMIA.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hello,
    I believe someone from Polk has contacted you via email.
  • JEFFERYBOMIA1208
    Options
    Hello I have a polk audio 4000 soundbar that doesnt work I have tried everything, bought all brand new plugs and still nothing, I followed the instructions on polk audio site to get it to work and still no sound.My serial number is AM146113652 i AM not postive if the 6 is correct because its worn off I bought this from ABC warehouse 5 years ago and this aint the 1 st time I had problems with this soundbar, my e-mail is jefferybomia64@yahoo.com phone is 734-281-1991 I need this fixed were can I ship it to so it can be fixed, Also if you have the instruction can you please send them to me I did all the ones on polk audio site to program my soundbar and it still doesnt work I need help thanks MR JEFFERY BOMIA.