LSiM703 schematic

mm840lsi15
mm840lsi15 Posts: 35
edited July 2020 in DIY, Mods & Tweaks
Polk Audio LSiM703 is a beautiful speaker inside out yet some parts of the crossover might look better once replaced. For all those with urge to recap their speakers, here's the schematic I put together while meddling with my pair of LSiM703.

qchyqcnzxlfx.png

Comments

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,704
    Thanks for making the schematic, I'm sure many will appreciate it.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Hansvelton
    Hansvelton Posts: 151
    edited September 2020
    mm840lsi15 wrote: »
    Polk Audio LSiM703 is a beautiful speaker inside out yet some parts of the crossover might look better once replaced. For all those with urge to recap their speakers, here's the schematic I put together while meddling with my pair of LSiM703.

qchyqcnzxlfx.png

Came to here, looking for this type schematic, but after following circuits, realized, there may be some mis-drawn connections on the high frequency and mids part of diagrams.

Perhaps not, after looking more. Just hard to see before enlarging. Seems the mid has an unusual layout is all.
    Post edited by Hansvelton on
  • Hi Hans,

Here's a picture of the crossover for you. It would be beneficial if you could double check my diagram, just in case.qfcdnni4zwo5.png
  • Confirming here that the schematic is legit. Rebuilt two 703s - all works and sounds as it should.