LSi15 both tweeters not working.

Options
So I pulled out both tweeters and they are at 4ohms , safe to say they are not the problem.

I pulled out the crossover and looked for the 2ohm resistor that always burns out, but everything looks fine to me... Am I missing something? sm3bv2dwh0jm.jpg
0074pe3gb8h1.jpg
j7d9x9hcxogc.jpg

Best Answers

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    edited September 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    Unless you want to upgrade the resistors you can just replace the damaged one with like for like.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That 2 ohm/5 watt resistor should have been a 10 watt, so a 12 watt would be fine. Replace all with Mills for better sound performance.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm glad to hear your speakers are working again. Hopefully, you upgraded all the resistors while you were in there.

President of Club Polk

Answers