CS350LS manuals

Is there any way of getting copies of the original Owners Manual or product info for the CS350LS Center Channel speaker? This is an early 90's unit and info is hard to come by on the Web. Does anyone at Polk have this information?

Comments

• I may still have my original Owner's Manual. I will try to remember to look for it this evening when I get home.
  • PFL89
    PFL89 Posts: 22
    Thanks BinKY188!! This info is very scarce....looking forward to seeing what you have!!
  • Here you go. Not much info though.
  • PFL89
    PFL89 Posts: 22
    BinKY188_5 Thanks for posting this manual!! You're right about not much info, but at the time it was very informative. These CS series speakers were manufactured in late '92 or early '93, if my research is correct. I found that info in an SEC filing from '98 in the "Product Lines" section of the report. Here is the link and an excerpt:

"The Center Channel/Video loudspeaker series (CS series) introduced in
    fiscal 1992 consists of five models, with one model, the CS1000p self-powered
    center channel system, introduced in March 1998. Four replacement models are
    scheduled during fiscal 1999. These products are magnetically shielded for use
    with video applications and are designed for use in increasingly popular home
    theater, 5-channel Dolby(R) Pro Logic(R) surround-sound systems. The CS models
    range in retail price from $149 for the CS101 speaker to $1,200 for the newly
    introduced CS1000p."

https://sec.report/Document/0000950133-98-002386/

I have emailed Polk Customer Service asking if they have any additional info and manufacture dates, but I am still waiting for a response.