PS Audio Perfectwave DAC MKII

Options
indyhawg
indyhawg Posts: 1,637
edited August 2020 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Selling my DAC which is in excellent condition. Puts forth a big, detailed sound stage. No scratches, dents, or dings. Remote is included. I will also include a printout of the owners manual. I bought this almost 2 years ago here on the forum, The only reason I am selling is I am looking to move up in the DAC world.

$800 shipped. I have the original packaging for shipment.

r05lhxaz00zu.jpg

Comments

• indyhawg
    Options
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    Dang man, your selling everything thats not nailed down. Is the cat next, or does Russ have first dib :) s ?
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable

Kitchen

Sonos zp90
    Grant Fidelity tube dac
    B&k 1420
    lsi 9's
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    Options
    Congrats to buyer & seller . . .

What DAC are look'n to move into? Lot of nice ones out there!
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • indyhawg
    Options
    GlennDog wrote: »

I am not 100 percent sure at the moment. But I was very impressed with the setup I got to see and hear at @tophatjohnny. The G2 or a Lumin is probably where I am headed.
  • indyhawg
    Options
    tonyb wrote: »
    Dang man, your selling everything thats not nailed down. Is the cat next, or does Russ have first dib :) s ?

I don't have a cat. However, the last time Russ was over my dog screamed like a cat.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,559
    Options
    Sig Material right there :D
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    indyhawg wrote: »
    tonyb wrote: »

I don't have a cat. However, the last time Russ was over my dog screamed like a cat.

Or was it more like a stuck pig....
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,085
    edited August 2020
    Options
    If you’re looking for an all-in-one DAC/streamer, Lumin has several choices. Others do, too.

However…

If you’re open to the idea of a standalone DAC and a separate streamer, that’s an option as well. At the moment, that’s what I’m running. A dedicated dac by Lampizator and my music is streaming through my LUMIN U1 Mini

Pleased… is an understatement

Just thought I’d throw it out there in case you were not apprised of the various choices
    AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12
  • indyhawg
    Options
    Thanks. I will have to check those out.
  • tophatjohnny
    tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
    Options
    indyhawg wrote: »

I am not 100 percent sure at the moment. But I was very impressed with the setup I got to see and hear at @tophatjohnny. The G2 or a Lumin is probably where I am headed.

A Lot of great choises out there Jeff. I was fortutane to be able to audition so many units before pulling the trigger. Tied up a lotta funds in the process but said and done The Vega G2 is a straight up Monster! Lumin is a great choice too but to get that sound your ears witnessed here in my home with a lumin stand alone, it will run ya a few grand more (if is shop wise) and I just like to look of the Monster over the Lumin. I'm sure you'll end up with a great player but don't rush into it. Again great hanging with ya for a little bit and thanks for the coolest surrounds I've ever owned. They are making me smile daily!!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • tonyb
    tonyb Posts: 32,906
    Options
    If you’re looking for an all-in-one DAC/streamer, Lumin has several choices. Others do, too.

However…

If you’re open to the idea of a standalone DAC and a separate streamer, that’s an option as well. At the moment, that’s what I’m running. A dedicated dac by Lampizator and my music is streaming through my LUMIN U1 Mini

Pleased… is an understatement

Just thought I’d throw it out there in case you were not apprised of the various choices

We'd all love a Lampizator dac, have to sell a kid for one though. :) Congrats anyway, sure that combo sounds fricking awesome.
    HT SYSTEM-
    Sony 850c 4k
    Pioneer elite vhx 21
    Sony 4k BRP
    SVS SB-2000
    Polk Sig. 20's
    Polk FX500 surrounds

Cables-
    Acoustic zen Satori speaker cables
    Acoustic zen Matrix 2 IC's
    Wireworld eclipse 7 ic's
    Audio metallurgy ga-o digital cable