Aurum Cantus Rhythm Center (set sail)

tophatjohnny
tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
edited July 2020 in Speakers
My first stab at a large center channel speaker. Listening to the Magic Flutes has been such a real treat so bringing this puppy into the mix with intent of keeping good matching company. I'll add actual pictures once it arrives and is up & running. Seller is in Indy. He dropped it off at his local UPS but too late to get it packed on a truck. Guessing Thursday now.
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Comments

• joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    She’s a beaut’ Johnny!! Congrats brother.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,589
    I guess my cataracts are acting up because I can't see anything in this photo you posted. Is there a speaker there somewhere? ;)

d2tz7e5e6pne.jpeg
  • tophatjohnny
    Clipdat wrote: »
    I guess my cataracts are acting up because I can't see anything in this photo you posted. Is there a speaker there somewhere? ;)

d2tz7e5e6pne.jpeg

Lol I'll help ya out for the love of Ray Charles. Just click on the the first pic. Then read my post. 😉
    I will post actual pictures once this baby gets here. 😂 crack me up Drew!!
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • tophatjohnny
    edited March 2023
    mi6w7ncm6aaj.jpeg

p35i4f0wf1dd.jpeg

Took me a long while to post actual photos after the Rhythm Center made its way into my living room and here it is! It was an amazing addition and along with the Magic Flute towers I couldn’t be happier! The work that went in to building these I know was no walk in any builders park! I have zero interest in ever looking at replacing these because they hit all points needed to be called my forever or as some say around here End Game speakers ! Finding speakers that hit that special spot are what I wish for in everyone’s life here as chasing for it sure gets old but then again, so do we ! It is a nice thing not to want any other speakers and really nice to not want or need anything else in the chains ! I’m equally happy with the bedroom set up.

Sorry took so darn long to add photos of this beautiful Center and it matches perfectly with the Flutes !