Where'd all the beer threads go?

Options
1343536373840»

Comments

• Malbec
    Malbec Posts: 548
    Options
    120 Minute September 2019 batch. The latest offering from Sam.
    hadvuudld7ej.jpg
    For those who might feel this beer is "too over the top" in hop assault, this is the most "approachable" batch I've had to date.

• nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    I am still hoping to one day find some Leinenkugel Red outside of Wisconsin some day...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • CottageChz
    CottageChz Posts: 366
    Options
    I am still hoping to one day find some Leinenkugel Red outside of Wisconsin some day...
    I’ve never seen that around these parts
  • Malbec
    Options
    @muncybob

I was in your neck of the woods doing some critical drinking.agg833j4ve0h.jpg
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,970
    Options
    I would have let you buy me a pint! Are they serving indoors?
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • Malbec
    Options
    The tasting room is open with Gov Wolf's restrictions of course.
  • mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Options
    Bump

Just getting back to the top. Tomorrow is Friday which means.....you guessed it.....another possible random message from yours truly.

And I may have some new beer to post. ;)
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • mrbiron
    Options
    2013 is when this mess started. Woof!
  • Malbec
    Options
    The oldest of the stash. This one's for you Frederique.
    e3hrmi97i0yw.jpg
    km9lhu19rt4s.jpg
  • mrbiron
    Options
    Atta boy! Was it worth the 6 year wait?

I didn’t drink any beer this weekend. Had a Mai Tai filled Saturday night though. If I didn’t end up in a jail, I consider it a successful night out. ;)
  • Malbec
    Options
    @mrbiron

Frederique, if you're around. It's black and tan season and I declared the nuclear option on this one.

sc30qeadj4ps.jpg

https://www.dogfish.com/brewery/beer/utopias-barrel-aged-world-wide-stout
    https://www.dogfish.com/brewery/beer/120-minute-ipa

Find yourself some Utopias aged Stout. It could go fast depending on the size of the production run.
    I might be able to spare a bottle or two should you miss out. ;)

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    edited October 2021
    Options
    w59bjhfzu6pr.jpg

Tall glass of ice cold Good **** Beer funny thing did some B road hunting for Dove and checking on the Phesant count the other day stopped at a rural town in Iowa to get some beers for the cooler got some Modelos on the way out saw this figured what the heck just now trying some it definitely dont live up to the Good part of the name it does not do my Crawford Brew Works glass any Justice saving the other ones for uninvited guests, some piss brew out of Wisconsin I will actually finish this but curiosity sold these!😖
    Post edited by gudnoyez on
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • smartie_panta
    Options
    @Malbec that Utopias is p-r-i-c-e-y. $292 including tax here in Texas. I still have an unopened bottle of the MMII I got at a party with Sam Adams (Jim Koch was there!). I'd love to get it every time it comes out, but the pocketbook won't support it.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,970
    Options
    So what, nobody's had a good beer since 11/21? :)
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.
  • Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,599
    Options
    This probably wont really interest anyone, but I've been drinking a lot of Athletic Brewing beers.

Best non-alcoholic brews on the market. Their IPAs are absolutely delicious and hoppy as hell! Love that I can get my bitter beer fix but without the alcohol. https://athleticbrewing.com/
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,513
    Options
    You might be surprised, Drew. I’m going to see if I can get that around here. Love the IPAs myself.
  • stangman67
    stangman67 Posts: 2,185
    Options
    3:45 beer on a Friday after a hellish week of work = Priceless.

Nice DC area hazy

9d1egxfkq5g1.jpeg
    2 Channel in my home attic/bar/man cave

2 Channel Focal Kanta 3 I Modwright SWL9.0 Anniversary Pre I Modwright PH9.0X I Modwright KWA-150SE I VPI Prime Signature w/ Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC I Lumin U2 Mini I North Star Designs Intenso DAC I Audience OHNO ICs/Audience Furutech FP-S55N and FP-S032N Power Cables/Acoustic Zen Satori I Isotek Sirius
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    edited August 2023
    Options
    e90sun12kkaz.jpg

Spotted Cow ice cold tastes like a Cream Ale

Wisconsin brew, was up in The Wisconsin Dells last week beautiful area drank quite a few of these. Brought a few 12 packs home as you can only get these in Wisconsin.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)