Look what showed up early today!

Took delivery of my dual PB16’s today. Ran home long enough to get my son to help me get them in my theater room then had to head back to work. 5 o’clock won’t get here soon enough today.iqt6yw84saqs.jpeg
n62sxjbqueq2.jpeg
Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!

Comments

• Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    My MiniDSP 2x4 HD should be inn before the weekend so I know where my butt will be planted all weekend. Me, the laptop, REW, miniDSP and SVS subwoofers are gonna take over the basement. May try and run the PB16's up front and keep the PB12-Plus/2 running at the rear of the room.
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,056
    Impressive, congratulations, enjoy.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    edited June 2020
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    You don't look well. I think you need a sick day...

Yea you have Corona...good for 14 days :D

Wait, what?

• Thorton
    Thorton Posts: 1,324
    Get those babies crankin!!! Congratulations.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Ethernet Filter: GigaFOILv4 with Keces P3 LPS
    Source: Roon via ethernet to DAC interface
    DAC: Bricasti M1SE
    Pre/Pro: Marantz AV8805
    Tube Preamp Buffer: Tortuga TPB.V1
    Amp1: Nord One NC1200DM Signature, Amp2: W4S MC-5, AMP3: W4S MMC-7
    Front: Salk SoundScape 8's, Center: Salk SoundScape C7
    Surround: Polk FXIA6, Surround Back: Polk RTIA9, Atmos: Polk 70-RT
    Subs: 2 - Rythmik F25's
    IC & Speaker Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, Signal Cable
    Power Cables: Acoustic Zen, Wireworld, PS Audio
    Room Treatments: GIK Acoustics
  • jeremymarcinko
    jeremymarcinko Posts: 3,785
    Oh nice!
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066
    Very IMPOSING!!! Look GREAT!!!

bn6wjpzydkyo.png

"Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Dayum. That’s bad a$$
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,907
    Congrats! Fun times ahead.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    How is it now?
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    I'd move that lamp out of that room, or else it's gonna end up like the one in the movie...

Congrats on the new toys, as the owner of one SVS, I can only imagine what sitting in that room would be like!
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • pkquat
    pkquat Posts: 742
    I assume you are using the mini DSP for the mains. How does that work for the .1, or is that getting mixed into the mains, i.e. no sub on the AVR and you are using the mini DSP on that signal?

How are you running the rears? Are they on the .1 or are they part of the rear speaker output? If they are part of the rear output how are they connected and balanced to the speakers? Are you using multiple mini DSP's?
  • Grimster74
    pkquat wrote: »
    I assume you are using the mini DSP for the mains. How does that work for the .1, or is that getting mixed into the mains, i.e. no sub on the AVR and you are using the mini DSP on that signal?

How are you running the rears? Are they on the .1 or are they part of the rear speaker output? If they are part of the rear output how are they connected and balanced to the speakers? Are you using multiple mini DSP's?

I’m using a single MiniDSP 2x4 HD on all the subs, 2 feeds in, 4 feeds out, one to each sub.
  • Rich502
    Rich502 Posts: 146
    edited July 2020
    Wow, what a setup with the ported subs, what’s the size of that room exactly? And what do you have driving the rest of that LSIM system?
  • Grimster74
    Rich502 wrote: »
    Wow, what a setup with the ported subs, what’s the size of that room exactly? And what do you have driving the rest of that LSIM system?

Room size is roughly 18'(W)x24'(D)x8'(H). Processing comes from the Anthem AVM-60 pre/pro. Amplification comes from the Outlaw 7900 on the lower 7 speakers and the Outlaw 5000 powering the 4 in-ceiling speakers.