Dual SVS PB12-Plus/2's

Anyone that knows SVS knows about these subwoofers. They have been in a smoke free house and I'm the original owner from day one. These subs have performed flawless from day one and only driven hard on a few occasions. There are no cosmetic blemishes anywhere that I can see other than the SVS logo sticker that was on the front of the units fell off years ago. They are in the black textured finish and I still have all the foam ports and possibly all the documentation as well (just have to find it). I WILL NOT ship these subs due to the size and weight so you will have to come pick them up in Fredericksburg, Virginia! My father passed away April 6th, 2020 so I'm still dealing with my father's estate currently so I have very little available time but may be able to meet half way within a reasonable distance. Asking price for EACH sub is $500 cash in hand or via Paypal. If interested please shoot me a PM!
Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!

Comments

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,965
    Dibs on one, for a friend, will update
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • VR3
    Friend is going to pass, good luck! Beastly subs
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    All the subwoofer you’ll ever need for only $500. I would NOT sell mine for that price.
    GLWTS
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    edited June 2020
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    All the subwoofer you’ll ever need for only $500. I would NOT sell mine for that price.
    GLWTS
    Yeah, I figured someone would have jumped all over them by now at this price, may be my location. If they don’t sell I’ll keep them and use them on my other two setups, bedroom and dining room, lol! Then my issue would be having to sell a Polk Audio PSW450 and a single SVS PB12-Plus subwoofer, Lol!

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    My condolences Grimster
    If they were in my part of the world...TX, then I'd be all over this deal

Get them all running, and tell the neighbors your fracking in the backyard

GLWTS
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • Willow
    Willow Posts: 10,862
    Man oh man... Russ, get out there buy them I'll see you at the wedding with maple syrup and Tim Horton's doughnuts
  • Grimster74
    dr1978 has spoken for one of the subs, still have one left ladies and gentlemen.
  • Grimster74
    I've decided after dr1978 backed out of the deal (he's purchasing a new PB16 last I heard so I don't blame him) I'm going to keep the PB12's for a bit. I've been experimenting with running the dual PB16's up front and the dual PB12's in the rear and having excellent results. Needless to say there is no place in my theater room lacking in the bass department. If I decide to sell down the road you know Polk is the first place I post my for sale items. Thanks!
  • dagame27
    dagame27 Posts: 560
    That must sound insane! If you ever travel to Chicago with one of those....
    ChrisPreamp: Anthem Pre 2L (Jan-Phillips Green) Processor: Integra DHC 80.2Amp: B&K 200.5Streaming: Bluesound Node 2IDAC: Eastern Electric Minimax Plus4K Bluray: Panasonic UB820Mains: Von Schweikert VR2Center: Von Schweikert LCR15Analysis Plus Cables
  • VR3
    Have you considered adding two more, one for each side??