WTB Dreadnought or Polk AI-1

Looking for a dreadnought or Polk AI-1 cable for my 2.3TLs. I'm in mid-Missouri, but am willing to pay shipping from elsewhere. Thanks!

Comments

• lightman1
    lightman1 Posts: 10,776
    I have an A-L 1000va core. Some assembly required
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    baldrige wrote: »
    Looking for a dreadnought or Polk AI-1 cable for my 2.3TLs. I'm in mid-Missouri, but am willing to pay shipping from elsewhere. Thanks!

Where bouts in Missouri?
    lightman1 wrote: »

This would be a good way to go, several Threads here on assembly.

• baldrige
    baldrige Posts: 6
    Thanks, all. I'm a little daunted to try assembling my own dreadnought, even after reading dozens of threads on the topic, but maybe I should just suck it up.

Where bouts in Missouri?
    Columbia. Just moved here from NYC and am trying to make the most of the extra space by accumulating larger speakers. So far, so good.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,477
    Welcome to club Polk baldrige .
  • baldrige
    Thanks. It's an incredibly informative and deep forum you guys have built here.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066

@lightman1, only the toroidal transformer by its lonesome or with a few other goodies?
    HJ
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • Mike Reeter
    Thanks, all. I'm a little daunted to try assembling my own dreadnought, even after reading dozens of threads on the topic, but maybe I should just suck it up.

Where bouts in Missouri?
    Columbia. Just moved here from NYC and am trying to make the most of the extra space by accumulating larger speakers. So far, so good.

Welcome to Columbia! That's Awesome, another SDA Fan in my fair City!

• lightman1

@lightman1, only the toroidal transformer by its lonesome or with a few other goodies?
    HJ

Just the TX, Harry. I'm on a bookies kick here lately. Fun stuff
  • lightman1

Where bouts in Missouri?

Sounds like a party! Get to it Mike!
  • Mike Reeter

Where bouts in Missouri?

Sounds like a party! Get to it Mike!

I'm ready :D

• drumminman
    drumminman Posts: 3,396
    It’s pretty straightforward to assemble, and there is a great thread here on the forum by Darqueknight. Minimal parts list too. It is one of the better tweaks even if your amps are common ground and it’s not required to run SDA speakers.
    "Science is suppose to explain observations not dismiss them as impossible" - Norm on AA; 2.3TL's w/sonicaps/mills/jantzen inductors, Gimpod's boards, Lg Solen SDA inductors, RD-0198's, MW's dynamatted, Armaflex speaker gaskets, H-nuts, brass spikes, Cardas CCGR BP's, upgraded IC Cable, Black Hole Damping Sheet strips, interior of cabinets sealed with Loctite Power Grab, AI-1 interface with 1000VA A-L transformer
  • baldrige
    Thanks. I think I'm going to give it a go. Fair warning: I may be back with questions ...