Can’t access private discussions with iPad

Options
BlueFox
BlueFox Posts: 15,251
Starting today, the private discussion area is no longer accessible with an iPad. A computer works fine.

d6v9byj3ldsf.jpeg
Lumin X1 file player, Westminster Labs interconnect cable
Sony XA-5400ES SACD; Pass XP-22 pre; X600.5 amps
Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers; SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on source, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
Three 20 amp circuits.

Comments

• Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,204
    Options
    If all else fails, you could always post your private messages to the Activity Wall like 30% of the members do. Just remember not to say anything bad about me. I'm fragile.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    Hermitism wrote: »
    If all else fails, you could always post your private messages to the Activity Wall like 30% of the members do. Just remember not to say anything bad about me. I'm fragile.

What could we possibly say that hasn't already been said? :p

The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    I'm having the same problem on the full site. However, I can access them on the mobile site. I've let Alma know about it.

Always something with vanilla.....shakes head in disgust.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut
    Options
    I can't edit either on the full site using my phone. As soon as I touch the overlay box for a PM or the edit feature it disappears.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• BlueFox
    Options
    F1nut wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem on the full site. However, I can access them on the mobile site. I've let Alma know about it.

Always something with vanilla.....shakes head in disgust.

That's the truth. Thanks.

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,430
    edited June 2020
    Options
    I can't edit either on the full site using my phone. As soon as I touch the overlay box for a PM or the edit feature it disappears.
    I had the same problem earlier, but only on my phone. Worked on the computer.
    I disabled signatures.
  • F1nut
    Options
    msg wrote: »
    I had the same problem earlier, but only on my phone. Worked on the computer.

Ed Zachary

President of Club Polk

• txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,132
    Options
    iPhone works fine
    iPad does not
    On iPad I can open to new tab or window I can access
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    Options

Just noticed that, pictures wont go to the download box they post below it, and you dont see them unless you click on the X in the top right corner. Also shaking head.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,556
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Cannot use the flag to report spam. Cannot edit post you just made with the top right gear icon. Both on mobile
    Post edited by pitdogg2 on
  • pitdogg2
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Editing works on my laptop and reporting spam works on the laptop
    Post edited by pitdogg2 on
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,029
    Options
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    iPhone works fine
    iPad does not
    On iPad I can open to new tab or window I can access

Lordy I love technology.

:/
  • F1nut
    Options

President of Club Polk

• BlueFox
    Options
    What is supposed to happen by putting a '@' in front of somebodies name? I just experimented with my own name, and nothing happened.

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • F1nut
    Options

President of Club Polk

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    Options
    BlueFox wrote: »
    What is supposed to happen by putting a '@' in front of somebodies name? I just experimented with my own name, and nothing happened.

It tags them and they get notified of the post via email
  • pitdogg2
    Options

only if the have that clicked in their properties
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,648
    Options
    pitdogg2 wrote: »

only if the have that clicked in their properties

Agreed but that is the function
  • Kex
    Kex Posts: 4,928
    edited June 2020
    Options
    • Everything appears to work normally on the full website in MacOS.
    • Everything appears to work normally on the mobile site in iOS.
    • NONE of the four icon buttons next to the username work properly in iPadOS - full website.
      — The expected result shows up (thread titles etc.), but nothing can be clicked.
      — Screen defaults to “New Discussion” window when attempting to click on anything.

s4kgus4tx7je.jpeg
    Post edited by Kex on
    Alea jacta est!
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    Options
    The easiest solution may be to just sell all of your apple devices
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • F1nut
    Options
    It's not just Apple devices having this issue.

President of Club Polk

• Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,712
    Options
    It's not working right in Android either.
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    Working on my android.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • audioluvr
    Options
    Oh maybe not...
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    Options
    Hmm, I dunno I use the mobile version
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • audioluvr
    Options
    Now try to edit your post
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC

• Kex
    Options
    VR3 wrote: »
    Hmm, I dunno I use the mobile version
    • The mobile version works normally in iOS.
    • You cannot switch to the full website using Safari.
    • If you switch to the full website on a mobile device, from the mobile site, you will NOT be able to switch back (none of the buttons work).
    Alea jacta est!
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    Options
    Works fine on my Android phone. Not in my Android tablet.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman
  • Kex
    Options
    Your tablet is probably accessing the full website, Ricardo. It should be obvious of this is the case.
    Alea jacta est!
  • Ricardo
    Ricardo Posts: 10,636
    Options
    Kex wrote: »
    Your tablet is probably accessing the full website, Ricardo. It should be obvious of this is the case.

Well it does look like in my laptop, but I don't have it in the "desktop" site, so I don't know why it would be doing that.

2008 & 2010 Football Pool WINNER
    SOPA
    Thank God for different opinions. Imagine the world if we all wanted the same woman