SDA2 interconnect cable

Can someone advise me where to be able to get hold of interconnect cable for my
Polk sda2’s from 1985. Looks like 3pin connector

Answers

• F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,711
    Not available, you'll have to make something new. Search for Neutrik SpeakOn here for an idea.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• F1nut I have an odd question dealing with an interconnect cable. In my HT I’m using a pair of sda crs speakers as my front left & right height channels above the screen. Would it be beneficial to run the interconnect cable between them or no? If so, now is the time to do it or forget it.
  • F1nut
    No idea really. Since it seems to be a one and done run the cable and if you don't like the results simply disconnect it.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Bugstyvy
    Bugstyvy Posts: 119
    Is there anywhere you can get a pin/blade cable?
    Mcintosh MC2300
    Mcintosh 2105
    Integra Pre amp 9.8
    Pro-ject Record Player
    Sony 200 disc CD Changer
    Basic Wiring
    60" Samsung Series 8
    SDA-1.2TL
    SDA-3.1TL (unused at the moment)
  • F1nut
    New? Not for love or money.

President of Club Polk