Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval 1 meter pair with locking RCAs

Options
Selling a 1 meter pair of Analysis Plus Solo Crystal Oval ICs. This is a 1 meter pair with locking RCAs Been an Analysis plus fan for 19 years. Asking $235 Thanks
946jxba7pho4.jpg
yudav273f3p9.jpg
fnuop7t0hjjm.jpg

Comments

• CottageChz
    CottageChz Posts: 366
    Options
    Geppy, you have a crazy amount of audio gear! I’m always amazed. Those interconnects look really nice, GLWS.
  • krell600
    krell600 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Geppy. I will take these if still available. You can email me directly at pkrusell7@gmail.com to complete the sale.

Patrick
  • geppy1
    geppy1 Posts: 3,071
    Options
    I am sorry these sold Not making money here boys. Not flipping

I believe in head to head comparisons in my own house. Tired of asking a question in various places and getting buy X because I own it. Have you compared it to anything?? Well no. Then how does that help This way I hear it for myself Problem is it means an outlay of money and then panic over the outlay. Pick the winner quick Oh wait I changed a cable or the light was in my eyes Lets try that one again. Hence you see some of the same models coming through. Just like to try things and then move on which can be very painful

I have picked up an NAD M3 which i have avoided for years due to the cost and even though it was very well reviewed some say oh it is slow and heavy NOT EVEN Very impressive item and matched with the M5 CD player which I think may be better then the Marantz 8004 and 8005 I have had Slightly Granted I had to fix the drawer and still have to smack it to open sometimes
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    All arrived safe and sound...very well packed...thanks for a quick care free transaction.....
  • marvda1
    marvda1 Posts: 4,871
    Options
    @notasuv, would love to hear your comments on the performance of the cable.
    Amplifiers: Norma IPA 140, MasterSound Compact 845, Ayre v6xe, Consonance Cyber 800
    Preamp: deHavilland Ultraverve 3
    Dac: Sonnet Morpheus 2, Musical Paradise mp-d2 mkIII
    Transport: Jay's Audio CDT2 mk2, Lumin U1 mini
    Speakers: Rosso Fiorentino Volterra II
    Speaker Cables: Organic Audio Organic Reference 2
    Interconnects: Argento Organic Reference 2, Argento Organic 2
    Power Cables: Argento Organic Reference, Synergistic Research Foundation 10 and 12 ga.
    Puritan PSM156
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    will do after a few nights of listening...have wanted to try these for awhile now....