Comments

• ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,650
    Options
    Dude is ageless...
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,057
    Options
    Sammy is awesome, Van Halen was stupid to let him go. I watched all of these videos.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    Brings back fond memories of Stills and Buffalo Springfield. A Great rendition.
  • indyhawg
    indyhawg Posts: 1,637
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Great version of a classic song. I have enjoyed watching Sammy's Lockdown Sessions.
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,522
    Options
    Awesome.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,438
    Options
    mantis wrote: »
    Sammy is awesome, Van Halen was stupid to let him go. I watched all of these videos.

Agreed. BFD he smoked weed. Not a moral role model? That's rock and roll baby!
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,650
    Options
    FYI, a CD of these covers just came out. Got it today. Fun listen, covers of Bob Marley, AC/DC, The Who, Buffalo Springfield as well as some Sammy and VH classics. Oh and the cover of Bowies Heros is amazing.

If you're a fan, check it out...
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,583
    Options
    I'll have to look for it. Awesome found it several places other than Amazon.
  • muncybob
    muncybob Posts: 2,973
    Options
    Thanks for posting. These are great!
    Yep, my name really is Bob.
    Parasound HCA1500A(indoor sound) and HCA1000(outdoor sound), Dynaco PAS4, Denon DP1200 w/Shure V15 Type V and Jico SAS stylus, Marantz UD7007, Polk L600, Rythmik L12 sub.