Polk RTi12, CSiA6, OWM3, Oppo BDP-103D, Velodyne SMS-1

Hey fellow Polkies, its been a while since I've been posted here, but still occasionaly lurking in the shadows. Despite the craziness going on in the world right now we have actually sold our house! Closing is the beginning on next month so we're going crazy packing and moving our stuff to storage. We're moving in with our daughter and son-in-law until we see what the market, my job situation and our retirement portfolio is like post-covid.

So, it's time to part with some of my gear. I have thoroghly enjoyed my theater and targeting to start over with a new setup in the new house. We are non smokers, no cats, empty nesters, and no more dogs.

All equipment is in excellent condition with no blemishes, dings, scratches, or grill cloth defects. All equipment has original boxes, packaging and accessories.

I'm in Chicago northwest suburbs (60030), so local to Chicago area is preferred, especialy the RTi12's, but if your willing to pay shipping for any of the items listed below, then they'll ship.

Polk RTi12, $400 pair
equ0apuoqb8k.jpg
lkcj8fouulc1.jpg
3cjyupy0i7rf.jpg

Polk CSiA6, $175
pcynomuaxkqm.jpg
wx8ym4xdh4a0.jpg
vxi2s13cmvfu.jpg

Polk OWM3, $75 pair
l1bjkm3v5c80.jpg
dijb22p0aomx.jpg

Oppo BDP-103D with Darby, $425, no original power cord
ek90kp2s87ta.jpg
j8ms1owarsbc.jpg

Velodyne SMS-1 Base Management, $225
16oqocs8vlf3.jpg
odxx0pgsvl4c.jpg
Parasound HCA-2003A & 2205A
Front: Rti12's
Center: Csi A6
Side surrounds: Polk Rti A1's
Atmos: Mirage Nanosats
APC H15
Power cords by Pepster, Morrow MA4 IC's, AQ Midnight, AQ Chocolate HDMI's[/SIZE]
The rest is TBD.

Comments

• mufsoman
    mufsoman Posts: 631
    BTW - yes, that is the original power cord in the pic of the Oppo 103D even though I stated it was not included. I'll blame it on a senior moment.

I believe this model may have come with a hdmi cord, which was not included when I bought the unit from its original owner. Power cord is included....
    APC H15
    Power cords by Pepster, Morrow MA4 IC's, AQ Midnight, AQ Chocolate HDMI's[/SIZE]
    The rest is TBD.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    The cheapest used 103D on eBay is $650 right now. This should sell quick.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • mufsoman
    BTW - I custom built a pedastal for my CSiA6. Its 3/4" wood with foam layers top & bottom and filled with 26 lbs of sand for ballast. Probably not something to ship due to it's weight, but if anyone local is interested in this awesome center channel, I'll throw it in. Thanks for your consideration!81qiynl5y37h.jpg
    APC H15
    The rest is TBD.
  • Grimster74
    Grimster74 Posts: 2,564
    Can't remember, does the Oppo 103 support 4K?
    Money Talks, Mine says Goodbye Rob!!!!
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,055
    edited April 2020
    Grimster74 wrote: »
    Can't remember, does the Oppo 103 support 4K?
    No it does not, you have to step up to the 203/205

Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • sgmsmg
    sgmsmg Posts: 542
    According to Oppo's site

Output:
    HDMI Video: 480i/480p/576i/576p/720p/1080i/1080p/1080p24/4Kx2K, 3D frame-packing 720p/1080p24.
    2 Channel
    Pre:Bryston BP173
    Amp:Bryston 14B3
    Speakers: Golden Ear Triton Reference
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Bryston BDA-3, Bryston BDP-3, Bryston BCD-3, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 Speaker, Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7 XLR, AQ Diamond USB/HDMI
    Power: PS Audio P10 Regenerator, AC12, AC10 and AC5 Cables
    Display: Sony XBR65Z9F

Home Theater
    Pre: Anthem AVM90/JBL SDP-55
    Amps: Parasound A31, A51x2
    Speakers: Polk LSiM 707 (FL/FR), Polk LSiM706 (Center), LSiM 703 (SL/SR/SBL/SBR), Polk 900-LS (Atmos)
    Subwoofers: SVS SB16 x 4
    Source: Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV, Amazon Fire
    Cables: AQ Meteor/Rocket 88, AQ Niagara/Sky
    Power: Torus AVR20, Shunyata Denali, Shunyata Delta, Cullen, PangeaAC9SE Cables
    Display: Sony XBR85Z9G
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,548
    mufsoman wrote: »
    BTW - I custom built a pedastal for my CSiA6. Its 3/4" wood with foam layers top & bottom and filled with 26 lbs of sand for ballast. Probably not something to ship due to it's weight, but if anyone local is interested in this awesome center channel, I'll throw it in. Thanks for your consideration!81qiynl5y37h.jpg

If someone doesn't take it I'm basically central Illinois local. I can take it off your hands if it comes down to it.
    Let me know
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    PM sent on the Oppo.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,060
    daddyjt wrote: »
    PM sent on the Oppo.

Good decision I was considering this myself great deal you took advantage of.
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • gp4jesus
    gp4jesus Posts: 1,969
    mufsoman wrote: »
    build thread🧐?

Samsung 60" UN60ES6100 LED Outlaw Audio 976 Pre/Pro Samsung BDP, Amazon Firestick, Phillips CD Changer Canare 14 ga - LCR tweeters inside*; Ctr Ch outside BJC 10 ga - LCR mids, inside* & out 8 ga Powerline: LR woofers, inside* & out *soldered LR: Tri-amped RTi A7 w/Rotels. Woofers - 980BX; Tweets & “Plugged*” Mids - 981, connected w/MP Premiere ICs Ctr Ch: Rotel RB981 -> Bi-amped CSi A6 Surrounds: Premiere ICs ->Rotel 981 -> AR 12 ga -> RTi A3. 5 Subs: Sunfire True SW Signature -> LFE & Ctr Ch; 4 Audio Pro Evidence @ the “Corners”. Power Conditioning & Distribution: 4 dedicated 20A feeds; APC H15; 5 Furman Miniport 20s *Xschop's handy work
  • mufsoman
    Hey pitdogg2, I'll keep you in mind regarding the pedastal. I built it with a very slight angle upward that matched the ear height of people sitting in the front row and raised back row. I actually used a string stretched from the center channel location on my equipment cabinet past my daughters ear sitting in the front row to my son's ear in the back row to get the angle right. It was a fun project and it would be great to see it enjoyed and used by someone else vs just sitting in our storge unit.
    APC H15
    The rest is TBD.
  • mufsoman
    daddyjt - sent a PM right back at ya
    APC H15
    The rest is TBD.
  • mufsoman
    Oppo 103D is sold.

All other items are still available!
    APC H15
    The rest is TBD.
  • mufsoman
    I had 3 subs, two Epik Legends and one SVS PB12 Plus2. The Velodyne SMS-1 did a great job with running frequency scans and allowing me to blend the three. I was very happy with the end results. I recommend for anyone with multiple subs.

Yes, this was a bump...
    APC H15
    The rest is TBD.
  • mufsoman
    Weekend bump!
    APC H15
    The rest is TBD.
  • daddyjt
    daddyjt Posts: 2,322
    The Oppo arrived in perfect shape, exactly as advertised!

Buy with confidence!

Thanks for a great transaction.
    "Conservative Libertarians love the country, progressive leftists love the government." - Andrew Wilkow

“Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn