Updates for ESavinon

Greetings,

I was able to speak this evening to Douglas Guzman, who is Ed's co-worker and friend who setup his GoFundMe page. Doug is in direct touch with Ed's family and getting regular updates from them. Ed did receive the plasma therapy, as noted in the other thread. Ed's vitals are stable and everyone is hopeful. GO ED!!!!!! Kick Civid's ****!

Doug said that he will update his GoFundMe page regularly with new information. Doug's page will be the best source for Ed's condition.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/1sohuvrnao?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Doug will text me updates as well. I may be a little slower getting updates posted as my vision is a little blurry from eye surgery. I am feeling a little better!

I would like to see the GoFundMe page for Polkies pick up a little scratch. Only a few members contributed. Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Go here:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/medical-assistance-for-ed-savinon?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

Thank you!
Carl

Comments

• msg
    msg Posts: 9,308
    Great news Carl.
    So your surgery went well, too? Are you behaving yourself, following orders?
    I disabled signatures.
  • voltz
    voltz Posts: 5,384
    Thanks Carl!!!

I gave to both fund me threads for ED!

Keep us in touch as Ed and His family is always in our Hearts and thoughts!
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Glad to hear on both accounts! Best wishes to the both of you for a rapid recovery.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • txcoastal1
    txcoastal1 Posts: 13,124
    Well bless you Carl for the update and a speedy recovery

Thank you and Guzman for the updates

2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • engtaz
    engtaz Posts: 7,650
    Thanks for the updates still praying for both of you.
    engtaz

I love how music can brighten up a bad day.
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    Keeping Ed in our prayers. Believing in his healing, in Jesus Name!
  • schwarcw
    schwarcw Posts: 7,328
    Thanks Mike and Aloha!

It's so nice to hear from you. Welcome back!
    Carl

• mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,032
    Good new, glad he's doing better.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Thank you for the updates Carl. Glad that Ed is holding his own, and that you are healing as well.
  • schwarcw
    edited April 2020
    Today from Doug:

"Ed is still in critical condition at orange regional his vital sign are stable but remains on ventilator. Please continue to share this page and continue to pray for Ed I have been in contact with his family they are all hopeful and appreciate all the prayers"
    Carl

• treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Hang in there brother!

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Keeping fighting Ed.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,021
    Great news!!!

I don’t know Ed and have never had any dealings with him, but I’m sure thinking about him and praying for him right now.

Keep fighting.
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • Keiko
    Keiko Posts: 764
    schwarcw wrote: »
    Update from Doug today:

"Ed is doing better today...good vital signs even though his heartbeat is a little fast. oxygen is very good, he is trying to breathe by himself. They are not ready to remove ventilator. They are going to give him more dialysis. Let us continue to pray for his prompt recovery and thank God for granting him one more day with us..."

Prayers for Ed!

Amen! I'm believing and trusting in God for a complete recovery.
  • BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066
    Let's pray on!
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • polrbehr
    polrbehr Posts: 2,825
    Positive thoughts and prayers still coming from us.
    So, are you willing to put forth a little effort or are you happy sitting in your skeptical poo pile?

http://audiomilitia.proboards.com/
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,834
    Great news, I don’t personally know Ed, but this is the closest I know someone affected by Covid 19, and I think about how he is doing daily..
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    Prayers, Ed.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • scubalab
    scubalab Posts: 3,101
    I only know of Ed’s reputation here as the “SRT King”, but everyone here is part of a special ‘Family’. This is great news. I too am sending prayers for his quick and full recovery.
  • pitdogg2
    edited April 2020
    I've broke bread with both Carl and Ed, they even bootlegged yuengling 🍻 for me ;) .
    I'm very glad to hear Ed is doing much better. The world is a better place with both of them in it.

Come on Ed you'll be back to taking the mirrors of ambulance's at speed in no time B).

Sounds like an great news indeed 👍
  • pitdogg2
    Damn Scott that's funny....and pretty close :D:D:D
  • schwarcw
    How about a photo with (from left to right) Aaron, Ivan, Ed, and Rich, I am not in this photo:

vu2ozro1k108.jpeg

Here is a picture of me taken last week after my eye surgery:

zciju5ziz2io.jpeg

Carl

• BlueBirdMusic
    BlueBirdMusic Posts: 2,066
    Carl,
    Take it easy man!!!
    Harry
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314

schwarcw wrote: »
    How about a photo with (from left to right) Aaron, Ivan, Ed, and Rich, I am not in this photo:

vu2ozro1k108.jpeg

Here is a picture of me taken last week after my eye surgery:

zciju5ziz2io.jpeg

No offense Carl, but you look like you've been in a pretty good Bar Fight :D