L800 thread size for spikes etc

Options
Just had surgery to both wrists so i am not allowed and also CBF'd physically checking!
What is the thread size as i will be installing GIAI 1's in the near future?

Comments

• JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,479
    Options
    Read good things about the GAIA's. Interested to learn of your results.

Don't have an answer to your question. Searched, as I'm sure you have, but don't come up w/anything. You might shoot Musicdirect an email as they sell both. They're pretty good at answering Q's.

Ouch on the wrists. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,795
    Options
    Either 1/4-20 or 6mm. Best send an email to Polk to be sure.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ptrooper
    ptrooper Posts: 501
    Options
    Cheers.I had to have a set made for my SDA SRS which i have the GIAI 1's also on. I likem allot. :|

Sure hard to use hands when one wrist and thumb comes out of lockdown as the other side goes into it :(

rebuilds left right and centre

I say "do it before you go deaf" :p

• ptrooper
    edited April 2020
    Options
    L800 thread size is 3/8
    Post edited by ptrooper on
  • F1nut
    Options
    Odd size.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ptrooper
    Options
    sorry F1,i have corrected it now! :p
    F1nut wrote: »
    Odd size.

• F1nut
    Options
    Ah ok, that's a bit better than 3/4", still unusual though.

President of Club Polk