L800 thread size for spikes etc

Just had surgery to both wrists so i am not allowed and also CBF'd physically checking!
What is the thread size as i will be installing GIAI 1's in the near future?

Comments

• JayCee
    JayCee Posts: 1,474
    Read good things about the GAIA's. Interested to learn of your results.

Don't have an answer to your question. Searched, as I'm sure you have, but don't come up w/anything. You might shoot Musicdirect an email as they sell both. They're pretty good at answering Q's.

Ouch on the wrists. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    Speakers: Polk1.2tl's (Uber Mods) Pre/Amp/DAC: PS Audio BHK Signature & 250, DirectStream Cables/IC's: MIT S1Bi-Wire/S1 Balanced +Avel Lindberg 1000VA "Dreadnought" Power Conditioner: PS Audio P15 Power Plant Power Cords: Core Power Technologies Gold, DH Labs Power Plus DIY w/Neotech NC-P301 & P311ends Streaming: Roon ROCK on wifi'd NUC, TP-Link WAP, & Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark, Emperor Double Crown Clock, Black Modernize LPS, PS Audio AirLens⟿Ω☯☥☮⟿🔊♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬♩♪♫♬
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Either 1/4-20 or 6mm. Best send an email to Polk to be sure.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ptrooper
    ptrooper Posts: 501
    Cheers.I had to have a set made for my SDA SRS which i have the GIAI 1's also on. I likem allot. :|

Sure hard to use hands when one wrist and thumb comes out of lockdown as the other side goes into it :(

rebuilds left right and centre

I say "do it before you go deaf" :p

• ptrooper
    edited April 2020
    L800 thread size is 3/8
    Post edited by ptrooper on
  • F1nut
    Odd size.

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• ptrooper
    sorry F1,i have corrected it now! :p
    F1nut wrote: »
    Odd size.

• F1nut
    Ah ok, that's a bit better than 3/4", still unusual though.

President of Club Polk