Jon Herington "The Complete Rhyming Dictionary CD

Options
tophatjohnny
tophatjohnny Posts: 4,163
edited April 2020 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
Mint as New. I just bought it off of eBay for 50 plus shipping.
If Ya ain't hip to Jon, this is probably his best solo piece to date. You may remember Him as one of the greats of Steely Dan and was also in The Dukes of September.
This CD is progressive airy jazzy and very tasty. I only opened to rip it and back in the jewel case it was placed.(Heavy jewel case too) Everything about it is perfect. Will be well packed . 27.50 to your door. Pay Pal gift . Ready to ship.
"if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!

Comments

• gudnoyez
    gudnoyez Posts: 8,066
    Options
    And the only one not available on Tidal or Spotify go figure. GLWTS
    Home Theater
    Parasound Halo A 31 OnkyoTX-NR838 Sony XBR55X850B 55" 4K RtiA9 Fronts CsiA6 Center RtiA3 Rears FxiA6 Side Surrounds Dual Psw 111's Oppo 105D Signal Ultra Speaker Cables & IC's Signal Magic Power Cable Technics SL Q300 Panamax MR4300 Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables Audioquest Forest USB Cable

2 Channel
    Adcom 555II Vincent SA-T1 Marantz SA 15S2 Denon DR-M11 Clearaudio Bluemotion SDA 2.3tl's (Z) edition MIT Terminator II Speaker Cables & IC's Adcom 545II Adcom Gtp-450 Marantz CD5004 Technics M245X SDA 2B's, SDA CRS+

Stuff for the Head
    JD LABS C5 Headphone Amplifier, Sennheiser HD 598, Polk Audio Buckle, Polk Audio Hinge, Velodyne vPulse, Bose IE2, Sennheiser CX 200 Street II, Sennheiser MX 365

Shower & Off the beaten path Rigs
    Polk Audio Boom Swimmer, Polk Audio Urchin B)
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    gudnoyez wrote: »
    And the only one not available on Tidal or Spotify go figure. GLWTS

I had no idea as I never do Tidal or any service like that but promise this album is pure ear 🍬 and won't disappoint. Listening right now on my living room set up. Just so good. I loved him in Steely Dan too.
    "if it's not fun, it's not worth it & remember folks, "It's All About The Music"!!
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    25 shipped. Paid more than twice that and never listened to to disk. Just ripped it. Slamming album, slamming guitar player. Will include a bonus surprise CD from a well known Jazz/fusion guitarist. Crazy deal right here.
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,059
    Options
    You talked me into it.

pm sent
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden
  • tophatjohnny
    Options
    PSOVLSK wrote: »
    You talked me into it.

pm sent

Thanks brother. You will love it. Consider this SOLD!!
  • PSOVLSK
    PSOVLSK Posts: 5,059
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Arrived today as advertised and with a bonus disc as promised. Both well packaged. I’m giving it a quick listen now, but will give it a critical listen tomorrow.

This was a blind buy and is little different for me, but so far I’m really enjoying it. SQ is top notch. Can’t wait until tomorrow when I can make us of the volume knob😁

Thanks again!!!

Edit: Listening to this at low volume while typing up the review of Ivan’s awesome packing job, and I must say I’m really liking it. I can see this one getting quite a bit of playing time. This is why I make blind music purchases. Yeah, sometimes you get a real stinker, but when you get one like this, it’s very satisfying.
    Post edited by PSOVLSK on
    Things work out best for those who make the best of the way things work out.-John Wooden