West Coast Polk Fest...

Options
2»

Comments

• Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,685
    Options
    When I was little, I had a tooth that was decade, so they had to pull it out.

That night, I got an I.O.U. and a death threat from the Tooth Fairy.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,099
    Options
    Bump...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,315
    Options
    Depending on the date, i am interested as well.
    Klipsch The Nines, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • civilian
    civilian Posts: 357
    Options
    [quote="afterburnt Guacamole Queen[/quote]
    Does this mean your bringing the hallucinogens?

nooshinjohn Posts: 25,099
    Options
    This is still a go guys, just need ten people up for it and I can then run it up the ladder at Sound United to make it happen. More are welcome to attend.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Jaybeez
    Jaybeez Posts: 748
    Options
    Just seeing this as life has been a bit nuts of late. I should be able to make this with enough lead time to adjust my schedule. I'm a Church Drummer, but can get Sundays off with a bit of advance notice. Saturdays are usually no problem, and an upcoming trip to Europe may be postponed due to potential COVID-19 travel restrictions.
    2 Channel "Polk" Room:

Marantz PM8004 Integrated
    Marantz SA8004 SACD Player
    Music Hall mmf 7.3 TT with Ortofon Bronze
    WiiM Mini
    Schiit Bifrost with Multibit Upgrade
    Polk 7B with RDO198s
  • LeftCoast
    LeftCoast Posts: 406
    Options
    Hey, John Just saw this...I'm in.