2 Bell'o audio stands in Austin, TX

waxman
waxman Posts: 124
edited January 2008 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
**lowering price to $350 OBO**

(note on 1/21: Howdy folks. I never got around to putting these up on ebay, and honestly really didn't try too hard to sell these, kind of forgot about it over the holidays, and now it's late January and my wife is asking me "hey, what about those things in the workout room?" Uh-oh.

SO--- I'd really like to sell these soon. If you have any interest, let me know. $350 for the pair OBO, you pick up in Austin. Partial trades for a 7.1 receiver that does True HD / DTS HD and or SACD/DVD-Audio over HDMI could be interesting as well. )

I have (2) two audio stands, made by Italian high end audio/video furniture maker Bell'o, model ATC-2111M. I purchased these for $800 apiece a couple of years ago. They are flawless. I'm selling both for $(edit) $350.

The sale will need to be local since shipping these things isn't an option.

From the Bell'o website:

An elegant addition to our metal, glass and wood combination pieces, this audio tower features a sweeping curved front and a metallic silver finish inlaid with real wood trim. With five (5) fixed oversized tempered saftety glass shelves (23" deep useable space) plus a glass top, this tower can hold up to 10 audio/video components. Companion to AVSC-2112M and SPC-300M. Dimensions : 26 3/4" W x 68 3/8" H x 28 3/8" D

To give you a sense of scale, in the pics the stands are next to an 80" rear projection television.

Forum References:

I most recently sold my SRS 2.3 TL's to Neskahi here on the forum. I've also traded, bought, or sold things from wardsweb, durokusai (Mark) and TheGrayGhost. On ebay my alias is Waxman, feedback of 170-something at 99% positive.
Post edited by waxman on

Comments

• waxman
    edited November 2007
  • waxman
    edited November 2007
    last bump before ebay- if you're interested in only one or want to trade ( I need in-walls & outdoor speakers) or anything like that, send me a pm. thanks! -Chris
  • waxman
    edited November 2007
    Sorry to clog the forum, but I can't get connected to Texas42.

Dave (Texas42) Your earthlink email is bouncing-- check your inbox or send me a PM instead. thanks!
  • waxman
    edited December 2007
    Bump.

Things didn't work out with Dave, & I'd like to get the space back in the workout room- $350 for both.
  • Neskahi
    Neskahi Posts: 297
    edited December 2007
    I can vouch for waxman. First class to do work with. The 2.3TL's are great!
    SDA 2.3/RDO's... xovers by Ben
    SDA 2.3TL/Stock..
    SDA 1C/Solens/RDO's [gave to my Uncle]
    SDA 2B RDO's
    Snell Type CV
    SDA 1.2TL's
    GFA7700 Adcom
    GFP750 Adcom
    TFM55X Carver
    M90 Pioneer/C90 Pre
    M91 x 2 Pioneers/C91 Pre
    Yaqin MC10l
    DCD-1520/1560/2560 Denon
    Marantz DVD-8400
    Carver m1.5T
    DV-79avi Pioneer
    TFM35X x 2
  • waxman
    edited January 2008
    <bump>
    Howdy folks. I never got around to putting these up on ebay, and honestly really didn't try too hard to sell these, kind of forgot about it over the holidays, and now it's late January and my wife is asking me "hey, what about those things in the workout room?" Uh-oh.

SO--- I'd really like to sell these soon. If you have any interest, let me know. $350 for the pair OBO, you pick up in Austin. Partial trades for a 7.1 receiver that does True HD / DTS HD and or SACD/DVD-Audio over HDMI could be interesting as well.
  • im interested in those 2 tower bello audio racks....can u ship these units
  • what do you mean they are already on their way to me?
  • Ok wow...I live near Odessa,Tx I am 5.hrs from u but what would it cost me to have shipped to w/out any damage
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,480
    And FAR more than 5hrs away.....

I'd bet these were gone long long ago
  • DaveHo
    DaveHo Posts: 3,471
    redhothug wrote: »
    Ok wow...I live near Odessa,Tx I am 5.hrs from u but what would it cost me to have shipped to w/out any damage

Check the date of the post prior to yours, chief. I'ma gonna go out on a limb, and say they are long gone.
  • waxman
    lol, frankenthread back from the dead :) Yes I sold them a decade ago, but man I really loved that old setup!
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    waxman wrote: »
    lol, frankenthread back from the dead :) Yes I sold them a decade ago, but man I really loved that old setup!

Thank you. I am sorry for answering in your absence.

If red hot hug/red ho thug decides that they don't want them, I'll take them. I just sent you the money via PayPal.

How much extra is shipping to Odessa, Ukraine?
  • Now that I know they are sold, I can keep from biting my tongue. Beside the fact they are made of glass, which is the worst material for audio shelving, those are about the fugliest racks I've ever seen. :D
    Main System:
    Proton AA-1150 ~ Yamaha C-4 ~ Furman Elite-15 DMi ~ Sennheiser HD600 ~ Monitor Audio Silver RS8 & FB210 ~ Martin Logan Dynamo ~ Teac R-919X ~ Marantz CD5003 ~ Squeezebox Classic ~ Music Hall dac25.2 ~ Dual 1229/Acutex M312 III STR ~ Music Hall mmf-5.1/Goldring 1012GX ~ Music Hall Cruise Control 2.0

Home Theater:
    Vizio V585-H11 ~ Yamaha RX-V800 ~ Furman Elite-15 DMi ~ Marantz DV6001 ~ EPI M90 ~ Polk Audio RT35i ~ CS400i ~ (2) Polk Audio PSW450

• waxman
    Now that I know they are sold, I can keep from biting my tongue. Beside the fact they are made of glass, which is the worst material for audio shelving, those are about the fugliest racks I've ever seen. :D

You wound me sir! :smiley: