EAC missing meta data???

I should have asked this years ago but is there any way to insert the meta data for a cd that EAC has no data for?

Comments

• Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    Yes, but I'm on the wrong computer to give steps. I think you just left click on each line (artist, album, date, genre, song title) and type in the info. Then rip the CD.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    @Hermitism thanks, I know how to do that but I don't want to. I am useless like that.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    If the optional EAC databases don't have it, then yeah...basically DIY at that point. Edit through either EAC or Mp3tag.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    I was hoping that another rip app could do it in one batch.
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 2,987
    Mp3tag is free, and works quite well for batches...of course, after-the-fact.
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon