El Camino releases tonight.

2»

Comments

• K_M
    K_M Posts: 1,627
    edited October 2019
    Watched it two times.
    One late at night, and then again next day during evening.

Not a lot happened, but I think that was intentional.
    Great character study!

Jesse was in a world he no longer had any ties to, nor belonged to.
    He was in essence a ghost, and no longer mattered.

His life was upside down, over, and yet he still lived.
    It was more like an old western, where he had to tie up loose ends, and then move on.

To me it was more an epilogue about a mans heart and soul.

It showed Jesse's inner mindset and what tortured him and he grew and finally was able to make a good choice about how his life must go ....

Walter white came to terms with his life near the end of the show, and Jesse was able to in this movie.

The scene with WW in the diner where he asks jesse about what he wants to do with his life...said it all.

This movie, was not about a build up to action, NOR the action itself, but the emotion and fallout and turmoil created BY the actions of the previous show.

It was meant so sum up, all the consequences of what had happened.
  • kevhed72
    kevhed72 Posts: 4,949
    I watched the first episode and stopped....the flashback sequences were annoying and I can only take so much content revolving around the loser lifestyle and bad decisions people make in life.
  • Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    For anyone interested in this movie but doesn't have Netflix and didn't get to see it (like me), it will air on AMC Sunday night.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Hermitism wrote: »
    For anyone interested in this movie but doesn't have Netflix and didn't get to see it (like me), it will air on AMC Sunday night.

Thanks now set to record.
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    So I finally watched it on Netflix last night. Admittedly, I did not watch the final season of BB so some spoilers for me, but overall a good movie! The Mrs fell asleep :smile: Now I gotta go and finish up on BB! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,042
    verb wrote: »
    So I finally watched it on Netflix last night. Admittedly, I did not watch the final season of BB so some spoilers for me, but overall a good movie! The Mrs fell asleep :smile: Now I gotta go and finish up on BB! :smile:

And Better Call Saul.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Nightfall wrote: »
    verb wrote: »

And Better Call Saul.

Yep! I enjoyed the first couple of seasons! :smile:
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.