PSW505 no power

avizaviz Posts: 2
edited April 2013 in Troubleshooting
Hello!

My PSW505 worked for about a year without problems.
Last weekend the power light went off and the sub stopped working.

I checked on the site that it might connected to blown fuse, but it's not the case, i took the fuse out and it looks fine.
I would like to add that i purchased the PSW505 subwoofer when i was in the states, but now i am located in Israel. is my guarantee covered by the local Polk Audio representative ?

What do i do next ?
Post edited by aviz on

Comments

• KennethSwaugerKennethSwauger Moderator Posts: 6,927
    edited January 2013
    Hello aviz,
    Welcome to Polk's forum, I'm sorry there's a problem with the sub. It would be best to contact Polk's CS department tomorrow either via telephone at 1-800-377-7655 or by email at [email protected]. I'm sure they can be of help solving the problem.
    Regards, Ken
    "They thought we were too loud, but shoot, I had four army blankets folded over my amp, and the volume level was on 2. I'm used to playin' on 10!" S.R.V.
  • avizaviz Posts: 2
    edited January 2013
    Strange... [email protected] are not answering my email....

I will try the phone, but it's very disappointing to get no answer to email from such company.
  • PhiremedicPhiremedic Posts: 1
    edited April 2013
    My Psw505 just did the same thing. What was the reason yours went out. Same circumstances with mine except i live in US. No power. Fuse is fine. Tried plugging it into a if fervent outlet. No change.
  • born2ronborn2ron Posts: 2
    Same thing just happened to mine. I replaced the fuse but that didn't correct the problem. I sent an email to Polk but have not received a response. Very disappointing for what is supposed to be a reputable company.