What is this song?

Ok so at rmaf i heard a song and im trying to figure out what it is. All i remember is they said that the guy who made the track was japanese. The guy was using the track to show off the speaker's imaging. It sounded like balls dropping all over the soundstage. Anybody have any ideas on the name of this song?

Comments

• mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    I've got nothin' -- the only 'balls' song I can think of offhand was by AC/DC, and I believe they were Australian.

B)

• mrbiron
    mrbiron Posts: 5,711
    Ok so at rmaf i heard a song and im trying to figure out what it is. All i remember is they said that the guy who made the track was japanese. The guy was using the track to show off the speaker's imaging. It sounded like balls dropping all over the soundstage. Anybody have any ideas on the name of this song?

I don’t, but I’m sure any teenage male worth his weight in socks could point you in the right direction.
    Where’s the KABOOM?!?! There’s supposed to be an Earth shattering KABOOM!!!
  • la2vegas wrote: »
    67wczdg5k8d9.jpg

To be clear im not giving out 100000 dollars nor any other prize for naming that tune. Just a nice pat on the back. Lol
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 32,926
    ... unless it was one of those audiophile things... in which case, the OP needs to be targeting pale, pasty, flabby, bald(ing), bespectacled, grizzled sixty-somethings with poor fashion sense and...

hey, wait a minute! :o

;)
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,646
    mhardy6647 wrote: »
    I've got nothin' -- the only 'balls' song I can think of offhand was by AC/DC, and I believe they were Australian.

B)

Maybe you got that confused with "Whole Lotta Rosie" when you saw that "Name That Tune" pic. :o
  • Pat me all you like your still not getting a reach around!
    Denon AVR X4200W
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    Parasound A23 amplifier
    LG 65" Ultra HD4k
    LG 4kBR - UP970
    Denon DVM 4800
    Denon DP 3000 turntable
    Saec 308sx tonearm w/
    Dynavector 10x5 cart
    Vincent PHO 701 Phono Preamp
    MIT Avt3 Speaker c's
    Audio Quest Big Sur ic's
    Polk SDA 1C's modded
    Polk LSim 707
    Polk LSiM706c
    Polk RTiA 3's
    Polk 80F/X-RT
    Polk DSW PRO 440wi sub
    Infinity bu2 sub
    "The early Klingon gets the Gagh"
  • VR3
    VR3 Posts: 27,968
    Wonder if it is that Chinese drum track where it sounds like drum sticks raining
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    edited September 2019
    ... unless it was one of those audiophile things... in which case, the OP needs to be targeting pale, pasty, flabby, bald(ing), bespectacled, grizzled sixty-somethings with poor fashion sense...

;)

#AskJesse
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    ?
    Anything like this?
    https://youtu.be/nd9xha3vk58
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • I don’t, but I’m sure any teenage male worth his weight in socks could point you in the right direction.
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,478
    ... unless it was one of those audiophile things... in which case, the OP needs to be targeting pale, pasty, flabby, bald(ing), bespectacled, grizzled sixty-somethings with poor fashion sense and...

hey, wait a minute! :o

;)

Well then you should know pop's
  • Sorry to resurrect a old thread but I finally found the song i was looking for. Bubbles by yosi horikawa. Now to play it on the sdas should be interesting.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    Tony M wrote: »

Legacy used bubbles at Axpona to show off some of its speakers
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    MOTHER, MAKE IT STOP!
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,230
    Ah, that Yosi Horikawa again. That dude is akin to Pink Floyd candy flipping on music. His recordings are like NOTHING I have ever heard before. So, I went to go order the album and I can't seem to find it. Is the song only available on download? If not, what album is the song on?

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • Jstas
    Jstas Posts: 14,707
    Expert Moron Extraordinaire

You're just jealous 'cause the voices don't talk to you!
  • erniejade
    erniejade Posts: 6,288
    treitz3 wrote: »
    Ah, that Yosi Horikawa again. That dude is akin to Pink Floyd candy flipping on music. His recordings are like NOTHING I have ever heard before. So, I went to go order the album and I can't seem to find it. Is the song only available on download? If not, what album is the song on?

Tom

Wandering EP I know of it from Qobuz. It might have been a digital download only. I am not seeing a cd produced.
    Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 300, Audioquest Thunderbird Zero Speaker Cable, Tyler Highland H2, Audioquest Thunderbird Interconnect, Innuos Zen MK3 W4S recovery, Revolution Audio Labs USB & Ethernet, Border Patrol SE-I, Audioquest Niagara 5000 & Thunder, Cullen Crossover II PC's.