Options

Comments

• Muchieman
    Options
    Galapago, 🤪lol isn’t a Franchise quarterback. 😁
  • machone
    machone Posts: 1,473
    Options
    The Chief offense is hard to stop for 4 quarters.
    Mojo Audio Illuminati v3>>Quantum Byte w/LMS>>Rpi/PiCoreplayer>> Starlight 7 USB >> Mojo Audio Mystique v2 SE>>ModWright SWL 9.0 SE Signature>>Hafler DH-500 Amp+ (Musical Concepts Fully Modded)>>
    SRS 2.3TL (Fully Modded)...Velodyne Optimum 8 subwoofer
    1KVA Dreadnought

Marantz SA 8005
    Pioneer PLX-1000 Turntable - Shure SC35C/N35X - V15III/VN35HE
    Yamaha TX-540 Tuner...Sony BDP-S570
    Sony PS4

Separate subpanel with four dedicated 20 amp circuits.
    1. Amplification 2. Analog 3. Digital 4. Video

"All THAT IS LOST FROM THE SOURCE IS LOST FOREVER"
  • Muchieman
    Options
    Mahomes was the X Factor for his team.
  • Muchieman
    Options
    Gotta say it sure was nice to see Richard Sherman get beat on that deep out.
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,546
    Options
    Muchieman wrote: »
    Gotta say it sure was nice to see Richard Sherman get beat on that deep out.

Yup, I have to say I enjoyed that also. Pretentious ****.
  • Toolfan66
    Toolfan66 Posts: 16,895
    Options
    Awesome!!!! KC!!!!
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    I like Sherman. He did his best. KC is just one of those teams you can't give up on.
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,015
    Options
    It took the Chiefs' whole Team on both sides to pull this off.

Mahomes is a "Comeback kid" like Bret Favre was. NEVER count the Chiefs team out if they keep this team together for next year. Their Defense did JUST enough when they had to it seemed. ;):)

Just like Tom Brady and all of his comebacks. Tom had a balanced team most years with a few GREAT receivers, tight ends and running backs. And a front line who blocked pretty darn well also!

We only hit one box. BUT...we almost hit all of the blocks for winning all of them! 400.00 :o It was nerve racking at the end of each quarter for us!

But it sure was fun and heart pounding excitement tonight though! <3
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • audioluvr
    audioluvr Posts: 5,432
    Options
    audioluvr wrote: »
    Gonna be a great Superbowl! I'm predicting Chiefs 53 to 50

Well my score was wrong
    Gustard X26 Pro DAC
    Belles 21A Pre modded with Mundorf Supreme caps
    B&K M200 Sonata monoblocks refreshed and upgraded
    Polk SDA 1C's modded / 1000Va Dreadnaught
    Wireworld Silver Eclipse IC's and speaker cables
    Harman Kardon T65C w/Grado Gold. (Don't laugh. It sounds great!)

There is about a 5% genetic difference between apes and men …but that difference is the difference between throwing your own poo when you are annoyed …and Einstein, Shakespeare and Miss January. by Dr. Sardonicus
  • Conradicles
    Conradicles Posts: 6,038
    edited February 2020
    Options
    That was a great game!
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,546
    Options
    Good game. Just glad it was not a 1st quarter blowout.
  • Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,015
    Options
    Muchieman wrote: »
    Galapago, 🤪lol isn’t a Franchise quarterback. 😁

He helped the 49ers GET to the Super Bowl didn't he? He'll do great again next year.
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • CoolJazz
    CoolJazz Posts: 569
    edited February 2020
    Options
    As Andy says...(sort of)…

GO CHEFS!!!!!

https://youtu.be/hSAXLayoMKI

That is all.

CJ

ps...My phone didn't stop dinging all night (very unusual for my phone). When the last score went in....they said fireworks started going off like crazy back in KC! They said about 800,000 showed up for the parade when the Royals won the series...wonder how big it'll be for this?
    A so called science type proudly says... "I do realize that I would fool myself all the time, about listening conclusions and many other observations, if I did listen before buying. That’s why I don’t, I bought all of my current gear based on technical parameters alone, such as specs and measurements."
  • Mike Reeter
    Mike Reeter Posts: 4,314
    Options
    How bout those CHIEFS!!! Being fortunate enough to be there with my son was a Once in a Lifetime experience, that I'll soon not forget.
  • deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    Great win! Happy for you guys. Get any sleep?
  • mrbigbluelight
    Options

Well my score was wrong

Well if you look at your numbers in Base 6 you were actually pretty darn close ! :)
    Sal Palooza
  • Mike Reeter
    Options
    deronb1 wrote: »

Not much :D Still buzzed ;)

• deronb1
    deronb1 Posts: 5,021
    Options
    deronb1 wrote: »

Not much :D Still buzzed ;)

Ha!
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    Options
    That was a great game!

I was rooting for the Chiefs since I have a bit of a man crush on Mahomes...

It was starting to look like the crazy good defense of the Niners was going to get the best of them, but they turned it on at just the right time!

Amazing all around team effort to get that win!

Congratulations to all the Chiefs fans!
  • Milito
    Milito Posts: 1,909
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Great game, with a great comeback by the Chiefs. Happy to see a different team win the Super Bowl.
    Yamaha RX-A2070, Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp, Benchmark Dac1, Bluesound NODE 2i, Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport, Parasound Zphono USB Phono Preamp, Fluance RT85, Ortofon 2M Bronze, Polk L600's, L400, L900's, RC80i's, SVS 3000 Micro, Audioquest Interconnects and Digital Cables, Nordost Silver Shadow Digital Cable, Cullen Gold and Crossover Series Power Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 12AWG OCC Speaker Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha Analog Interconnect Cables, Douglas Connection Alpha 11 OCC Custom Power Cable, Signal Power Cable, Furman PL-8C 15 Power Conditioner, Sony 65" 900F, Sony UBP-X700, Fios, Apple TV 4K, Audioquest Chocolate HDMI Cables.
  • Gerres26
    Gerres26 Posts: 862
    Options
    Congrats to the Chiefs!

Not a great outcome for my niners but oh well. Questionable coaching decisions on offense when up by ten in the 4th quarter really hurt them in the end. You can only hold a team like the Chiefs off for so long and they didn’t do enough in the end to keep the momentum.

Luckily they are a young team so they will have a chance to get back to the big game hopefully. I’m still happy with the season overall as I really thought next year would be when we made the big push for the championship. People hate on Garoppolo but they forget this was his first full season starting in the NFL coming off of a torn ACL.

At least Andy Reid won’t have the lack of a championship looming over his head anymore.
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,679
    Options
    Milito wrote: »
    Happy to see a different team win the Super Bowl.

:p

j5023m1s3d2p.jpg
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    edited February 2020
    Options

Well my score was wrong

Well if you look at your numbers in Base 6 you were actually pretty darn close ! :)

^^^Nerd Alert^^^
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • jdjohn
    jdjohn Posts: 3,001
    Options
    All I got to say is that Shakira is a musical genius!
    "This may not matter to you, but it does to me for various reasons, many of them illogical or irrational, but the vinyl hobby is not really logical or rational..." - member on Vinyl Engine
    "Sometimes I do what I want to do. The rest of the time, I do what I have to." - Cicero, in Gladiator
    Regarding collectibles: "It's not who gets it. It's who gets stuck with it." - Jimmy Fallon
  • verb
    verb Posts: 10,176
    Options
    Admittedly I did not watch the whole game. Was happy to see KC win. Love that city. I was working in KC when the Royals won the World Series in 2015.

But SF has a lot to be proud of. What a comeback year for them!
    Basement: Polk SDA SRS 1.2tl's, Cary SLP-05 Pre with ultimate upgrade,McIntosh MCD301 CD/SACD player, Northstar Designs Excelsio DAC, Cambridge 851N streamer, McIntosh MC300 Amp, Silnote Morpheus Ref2, Series2 Digital Cables, Silnote Morpheus Ref2 Series2 XLR's, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Pangea Power Cables, MIT Shotgun S3 IC's, MIT Shotgun S1 Bi-Wire speaker cables
    Office: PC, EAR Acute CD Player, EAR 834L Pre, Northstar Designs Intenso DAC, Antique Sound Labs AV8 Monoblocks, Denon UDR-F10 Cassette, Acoustic Technologies Classic FR Speakers, SVS SB12 Plus sub, MIT AVt2 speaker cables, IFI Purifier2, AQ Cinnamon USB cable, Groneberg Quatro Reference IC's
    Spare Room: Dayens Ampino Integrated Amp, Tjoeb 99 tube CD player (modified Marantz CD-38), Analysis Plus Oval 9's, Zu Jumpers, AudioEngine B1 Streamer, Klipsch RB-61 v2, SVS PB1000 sub, Blue Jeans RCA IC's, Shunyata Hydra 8 Power Conditioner
    Living Room: Peachtree Nova Integrated, Cambridge CXN v2 Streamer, Rotel RCD-1072 CD player, Furman 15PFi Power Conditioner, Polk RT265 In Wall Speakers, Polk DSW Pro 660wi sub
    Garage #1: Cambridge Audio 640A Integrated Amp, Project Box-E BT Streamer, Polk Tsi200 Bookies, Douglas Speaker Cables, Shunyata Power Conditioner
    Garage #2: Cambridge Audio EVO150 Integrated Amplifier, Polk L200's, Analysis Plus Silver Oval 2 Speaker Cables, IC's TBD.
  • joecoulson
    joecoulson Posts: 4,943
    Options
    jdjohn wrote: »
    All I got to say is that Shakira is a musical genius!

She has lots of talents.
  • Mike Reeter
    Options

Gerres26 wrote: »
    Congrats to the Chiefs!

Not a great outcome for my niners but oh well. Questionable coaching decisions on offense when up by ten in the 4th quarter really hurt them in the end. You can only hold a team like the Chiefs off for so long and they didn’t do enough in the end to keep the momentum.

Luckily they are a young team so they will have a chance to get back to the big game hopefully. I’m still happy with the season overall as I really thought next year would be when we made the big push for the championship. People hate on Garoppolo but they forget this was his first full season starting in the NFL coming off of a torn ACL.

At least Andy Reid won’t have the lack of a championship looming over his head anymore.

I thought the Niners did an outstanding job at holding one of the most potent Offenses in the League to ten points, for over three quarters of play.

But, Mahomes and Company can strike like a Rattler at any moment. Took them a while to figure out the Niners Defense, but once they did...well, the rest is History.

An all out effort by all, and a great Victory for the Chiefs.

• Muchieman
    Muchieman Posts: 204
    edited February 2020
    Options
    yep when Chiefs started to Attack Richard Sherman, dude is one of the best CB in he NFL but he has lost a step getting old. He got beat Pretty bad a couple of times
  • Muchieman
    Options
    plus Chiefs D stepped up in 2nd half