Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
edited July 2008 in Electronics
Anyone here burning BluRay discs yet?
Post edited by Shizelbs on

Comments

• leroyjr1
    leroyjr1 Posts: 8,785
    edited July 2008
    Looked into it but its very pricey right now. Once prices go down on burner and Bly ray discs I'm going to give it a try.
  • Shizelbs
    Shizelbs Posts: 7,433
    edited July 2008
    The price of the drive is one thing, but yeah, those discs are still very prohibitive.
  • zingo
    zingo Posts: 11,256
    edited July 2008
    Once the price does go down, it will be interesting to see how it effects the computer industry. With a disc that can hold 25/50gb of material, that will give current memory media a run for their money.
  • ptrooper
    ptrooper Posts: 501
    what do you think is the best way to do this now days?
  • afterburnt
    afterburnt Posts: 7,892
    I wanted to rip my blew ray audio disc, I bought two drives to do it. It din werk.
  • 98Badger
    98Badger Posts: 317
    Look into makemkv. This can do full folder rips.
  • headrott
    headrott Posts: 5,484
    Am also interested in this subject. I have a file of the Genesis "remastered" 16mm film of their Oct. 1973 concert at Shepperton Studios that I would like to put on Blu-Ray (BD-R). I have yet to purchase a burner, however. Any advice on good burners and/or discs would be appreciated.
    Relayer-Big-O-Poster.jpg
    Taken from a recent Audioholics reply regarding "Club Polk" and Polk speakers:
    "I'm yet to hear a Polk speaker that merits more than a sentence and 60 seconds discussion." :\
    My response is: If you need 60 seconds to respond in one sentence, you probably should't be evaluating Polk speakers.....

"Green leaves reveal the heart spoken Khatru"- Jon Anderson

"Have A Little Faith! And Everything You'll Face, Will Jump From Out Right On Into Place! Yeah! Take A Little Time! And Everything You'll Find, Will Move From Gloom Right On Into Shine!"- Arthur Lee