CSN&Y -1974.

tlmj0q0xn8cz.jpeg

A Day On The Green. Milwaukee 1974 A couple buddies got together today we were all at this show, one of us took the photo.

Comments

• Tony M
    Tony M Posts: 11,009
    edited January 2020
    You were close! COOL!

Did they play this song?
    Woodstock...
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
  • dromunds
    dromunds Posts: 9,969
    I don’t remember a lot of particulars, imagine that! But as I “remember“, they did What strikes me about the photo is how different the stage setup at a stadium show was back then.
  • Great thread!

I like history of all kinds.
    "Sometimes you have to look to the past to understand where you are going in the future"

Harry / Marietta GA
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    Dude I wasn’t born then. But that is pretty awesome, and yes a pretty low tech setup!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • dromunds
    I just happen to be reading Neil’s memoir, “Special Deluxe - a memoir of life and cars.” I was just reading about Neil talking about that tour with C,S,N & Y, and then yesterday my buddy pulls out this photo yesterday. It was a whole day of music, I think Jesse Colin Young and The Beach Boys played as well, but everybody was there to see C,S,N & Y no doubt about it. Not even sure they had monitors for the vocals.
  • miner
    miner Posts: 1,305
    I bought the box set (LPs) of that show from the CSNY site. Came with a very nice book of photos.
    [
  • dromunds
    miner wrote: »
    I bought the box set (LPs) of that show from the CSNY site. Came with a very nice book of photos.

Didn't realize that was available. I will check it out. Thanks.
  • dromunds
    I ordered the single CD (16 songs) for six bucks and change and if I like the SQ I'll get the box set. Thanks again for the heads up.
  • miner
    miner Posts: 1,305
    dromunds wrote: »
    miner wrote: »

Didn't realize that was available. I will check it out. Thanks.

Only 500 copies - long Sold Out
    [
  • dromunds
    Yeah, I was referring to the 3-CD box set. The LP box set can be purchased, but it looks like it'll now cost a couple grand used on discog. That was quite a good investment you made.