Are you READY for some FOOTBALL!!!

Comments

• Tony MTony M Posts: 9,366
    Trevor Lawrence had about 17 overthrows to his receivers. :# NOT GOOD!
    If he was more on target, it sure would've been a closer game.

Clemson's Defense was pretty darn good at the line most of the night too. ;)
    Having #47 kicked out for "targeting" was bull... I think he hit him with his shoulder to shoulder, that's all.
    And when Trevor Lawrence was hit "helmet to helmet", no call was made...Bull…
    The refs did call pass interference on Clemson when both of the guys were doing the same pulling on the jerseys. That was a BIG PLAY for a lot of yardage for LSU too. Maybe the game's turning point. :|

Got to hand it to LSU and Joe Burrows though. Joe Burrow's FAST running and better throwing accuracy sure made the difference last night. ;)

2 more years of college play for Lawrence. :p

NFL bound for Burrows. B)
    Most people just listen to music and watch movies. I EXPERIENCE them.
    I at least watched the game.

I don't see your comment/s on what happened! Tell me what you saw.
  • Mikey081057Mikey081057 Posts: 7,424
    Luke Kuechly announced his retirement. One of the best LB's in the biz.
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • voltzvoltz Posts: 5,423
    I just hope the Vikings can someday find a O line that can really help Cook run and Cousins throw! WE need a quarterback that can scramble with this horrible o-line.. can you say Fran T?
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

HT - Polk 703's * NAD T-758 * Adcom 5503 * Oppo 103 * Samsung 60" series 8 LCD
  • nooshinjohnnooshinjohn Posts: 22,906
    If we had Russell Wilson, we would have had a couple Lombardi's by now.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” .

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”
    A whole bunch of teams need a lot better front line BLOCKERS.

The Defensive players on the line are BEASTS and they're FAST too. They're creaming some guys and running right around some guys who seem to have cement shoes on.

This year with the refs and Coaches having 2 challenge calls on most any play now HAS helped a lot. It's getting better.

I also think quarterbacks need to practice throwing more or SOMETHING.
    la2vegas wrote: »
    If we had Russell Wilson, we would have had a couple Lombardi's by now.

and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle...

well you do get to live with the fact you bet Fran T in the Superbowl! but it doesn't make you any more.... what the word I'm looking for?...,LOL what can I save I really liked Stabler and Bradshaw...Kudos to the winners..

Hell when I was younger I was cheering for the vikings and Joe Capp, my family and Cousin all were for the Chiefs (we lived in north Wichita Kansas) and when we lost the all laughed at me..said time to find another team LOL..but not me I am proud to be a Viking fan & watch and cheer and love my Vikings. Purple pride & The Purple people eaters! You can't effect my loyalties B)
    2 ch- Polk CRS+ * Vincent SA-31MK Preamp * Vincent Sp-331 Amp * Marantz SA8005 SACD * Project Xperience Classic TT * Sumiko Blue Point #2 MC cartridge

edited January 18
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, TriangleArt Reference SE with Pass Labs Xono Phono Preamp, Walker Precision Motor Drive, ClearAudio Goldfinger Diamond v2 cartridge and Origin Conquerer Mk3c tonearm, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X0.2 three chassis preamp, PS Audio PerfectWave DAC MkII, Krell Evolution 505 SACD Player, Pioneer Elite SC-LX701, Oppo UDP-205 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds.

I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” .

“If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it.”

I had to stop short....no worth it in the long run...but I do have some control ..my own person b list...so for you few I like to say SEE YA!!!

edited January 18
    Lol... I just remember he’s a Raiders fan and mom always taught me not to pick on the mentally challenged.

• MuchiemanMuchieman Posts: 207
    Some are saying the NFL will rig it so the Packers and Chiefs will be in the SB. What you guys think?
    Muchieman wrote: »
    Some are saying the NFL will rig it so the Packers and Chiefs will be in the SB. What you guys think?

They are all small market teams, you'd have to dig deep to find a worthwhile conspiracy theory in my opinion.

Now if it were a New England team in the early 2000's playing versus my Raiders. Hmnn?

Since those two where in the 1st SB, and it being the Anniversary of the NFL. But yeah I watched that game where the Raiders got jack in New England the Famous tuck rule.
  • BlueFoxBlueFox Posts: 13,795
    Ninervaginers play tomorrow. Hope I remember to watch. :)
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD
    Pass XP-22 pre, X600.5 amps
    Magico S5 MKII Mcast Rose speakers, SPOD spikes

Shunyata Triton v3/Typhon QR on preamp, Denali 2000 (2) on amps
    Shunyata Sigma XLR analog ICs, Sigma speaker cables
    Shunyata Sigma HC (2), Sigma Analog, Sigma Digital, Z Anaconda (3) power cables

Mapleshade Samson V.3 four shelf solid maple rack, Micropoint brass footers
    Three 20 amp circuits.
    edited January 18
    BlueFox wrote: »
    Will they be able to get the fecal material and syringes and homeless camps off the field in time for kick off?

Will they be able to get the fecal material and syringes and homeless camps off the field in time for kick off?

Tune in and find out.
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
    edited January 18
    49ners and Chiefs in the Super Bowl...

That's who the 2 in this house are hoping to see in it. ;):p
    edited January 18

News flash.
    Santa Clara is no San Francisco.

Don’t confuse him with the facts. :)
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.

News flash.
    Santa Clara is no San Francisco.

Don’t confuse him with the facts. :)

Says the guy that wouldn’t be able to comprehend facts if they bit him on the keister. :p

I know they play in Santa Clara now... they had to move the team after the old stadium was declared an EPA superfund disaster site. ;):p

To be honest, Santa Clara now regrets getting the stadium built there. It has been nothing but a PITA dealing with the 49ers, and they keep using the stadium for other events, which is annoying and irritating to the neighbors. However, when I was working (about 1 mile from it) it was a good excuse to work from home. :)
    Bud - Silicon Valley

Lumin X1 file player
    Sony XA-5400ES SACD

Three 20 amp circuits.
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 11,481
    Well what did they expect

8 home games a year doesn’t support a stadium...duh
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • vmaxervmaxer Posts: 4,793
    Well, Tennessee has started out ok.
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
  • Mikey081057Mikey081057 Posts: 7,424
    Titans open up with a field goal... Not sure 3's are going to cut it.
    My New Year's resolution is 3840 × 2160

Family Room| Marantz AV7704| Usher Dancer Mini - 2 DMD Mains |Usher Dancer Mini-x DMD's Surrounds | Usher BE-616 DMD Center | SVS Ultra Rear Surrounds | Parasound Halo A21 | Parsound Halo A52+ | MIT Shotgun S3's | Dual SVS SB 4000 Ultras | Oppo UDP 203 | Directv Genie HD DVR | Samsung 75" Q8 QLED | PSAudio Stellar GCD | Mytek Brooklyn DAC+ | Lumin U1 Mini | HP Elite Slice PC | ROON'd for life |

ManCave: HT:Polk LSiM 706VR3 LSiM 703's LSiM 702's|| Marantz AV7002 AV PrePro Sunfire TGA-7401| Sony PS4 Pro| Sony PS4 Pro|SVS PB13 Ultra| Oppo UDP 203 | Music Hall MMF 5.3se TT w/ Soundsmith Carmen | Samsung 55" SUHD TV | Sony PS4

Patio | Polk Atrium 8's | Yamaha R-N303BL |

Office BlueSound Node| KEF LS50 | Peactree Nova 125SE |

Bedroom | Focal 905's | Chromecast Audio |

Garage | Polk Monitor 5B's

Closet Yamaha M80 | 2 Polk MP3K subs| Yaqin MC100B with Shuguang Treasures KT 88's & CV181Z's | Tesla E83CC's | Marantz 2252B | Marantz 2385 |Polk SDA SRS 2.3 | LSiM 705's |
  • kevhed72kevhed72 Posts: 4,302
    Maybe a D Coordinator opening in KC next season?
    Go Houston Oilers! 😉
    Tennessee looking good
  • vmaxervmaxer Posts: 4,793

Muchieman wrote: »
    Tennessee looking good

Not now...
    Pio Elete Pro 520
    Panamax 5400-EX
    Sunfire TGP 5
    Micro Seiki DD-40 - Lyra-Dorian and Denon DL-160
    PS Audio GCPH phono pre
    Sunfire CG 200 X 5
    Sunfire CG Sig 405 X 5
    OPPO BDP-83 SE
    SDA SRS 1.2TL Sonicaps and Mills
    Ctr CS1000p
    Sur - FX1000 x 4
    SUB - SVS PB2-Plus

Workkout room:
    Sony Bravia XBR- 32-Inch 1080p
    Onkyo TX-DS898
    GFA 555
    Yamaha DVD-S1800BL/SACD
    Ft - SDA 1C

Not being used:
    RTi 38's -4
    RT55i's - 2
    RT25i's -2, using other 2 in shop
    LSI 15's
    CSi40
    PSW 404
    KC getting away with a lot of holding 😁
    Tennessee Cinderella season coming to an end 😆
  • txcoastal1txcoastal1 Posts: 11,481
    KC just sealed the deal
    2-channel: Modwright KWI-200 Integrated, Dynaudio C1-II Signatures
    Desktop rig: LSi7, Polk 110sub, Dayens Ampino amp, W4S DAC/pre, Sonos, JRiver
    Gear on standby: Melody 101 tube pre, Unison Research Simply Italy Integrated
    Gone to new homes: (Matt Polk's)Threshold Stasis SA12e monoblocks, Pass XA30.5 amp, Usher MD2 speakers, Dynaudio C4 platinum speakers, Modwright LS100 (voltz), Simaudio 780D DAC

erat interfectorem cesar et **** dictatorem dicere a
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 2,537
    edited January 19
    txcoastal1 wrote: »
    KC just sealed the deal

I thought so too but they make OT if they get the ball back soon!

My bad, I thought it was a 1 TD game. Not so. So pretty slim chance for TN.