SIHAB wrote: »
    Tell him what?
    I haven't heard it.
    kharp1 wrote: »
    oh and if Skip were around...
    He could tell you about the Cambridge Audio Azur 851C
    which fits in your budget. :#

Why does Skip's name have to get thrown in there, can't you just tell him?

You brought up Skip and the Cambridge, if you have info on the Cambridge then offer it, otherwise leave Skip out of it.

Call you out for being the p rick that you are, nothing more. If you were concerned for the OP, like you claim, you would have simply suggested the Cambridge without invoking Skips name, and, adding the nervous emoji. Don't try and spin it any other way. I'm not his keeper, but, I will call out p-ricks like you.

Explain, again, how you're right and what you did was just a misunderstanding. You went there intentionally...now you're offended I called you on it.

How does that make me a primadonna?
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,546
    Options
    I have a Yamaha "Natural sound" Advantage HTR. Never do I use the Natural sound setting for anything. As much as I like the the HTR I have and the Yamaha line I dont care for the "Natural Sound" they offer in the parametric EQ.
  • CH46E
    edited December 2019
    Options
    What, are you his keeper?
    The OP has been around a while and I'm trying to give him
    a lead. What are you trying to do?
    Tell him what?
    I haven't heard it.

You brought up Skip and the Cambridge, if you have info on the Cambridge then offer it, otherwise leave Skip out of it.

Call you out for being the p rick that you are, nothing more. If you were concerned for the OP, like you claim, you would have simply suggested the Cambridge without invoking Skips name, and, adding the nervous emoji. Don't try and spin it any other way. I'm not his keeper, but, I will call out p-ricks like you.

Explain, again, how you're right and what you did was just a misunderstanding. You went there intentionally...now you're offended I called you on it.

Don't derail the thread. Let it go, or take it PM. @NotaSuv is just looking for recommendations for a CD player. Let it go and be at that. If you cant simply recommend a CD player, leave the thread.
  • kharp1
    kharp1 Posts: 3,453
    edited December 2019
    Options
    CH46E wrote: »
    Tell him what?
    I haven't heard it.

Don't derail the thread. Let it go, or take it PM. @NotaSuv is just looking for recommendations for a CD player. Let it go and be at that. If you cant simply recommend a CD player, leave the thread.

Recommended early on via PM. The thread is still alive. Who the F made you thread police? I'll always call out that kind of BS.
  • CH46E
    edited December 2019
    Options
    👍👍PM sent to the troll.
  • kharp1
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I've never trolled anyone here. I tell it like I see it. Don't send me PM's that tell me to eat a d i c k. What conspired between SIHAB and I had nothing to do with you. That makes you the troll.

I don't need to play childish games hiding behind PM's. I'm in Louisville, KY. You want to look me up and talk face to face, like a man (which I doubt you are) then come on down.
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,794
    Options
    Ok guys, take a deep breath.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• kharp1
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Fu @K him! I made a comment to another member about bringing a past members name up, and CH46E, like a little b I t c h, pops off and runs her little c o c k su cker. She jumped in and then wants to call me a troll? Fu @K that c o c k su cker!
  • kharp1
    Options
    And while I'm on my way out...

Another little b I t c h, nooshinjohn, is the c o c k su cker that wanted Skip banned. What a piece of dog sh !t he is! Another little b I t c h!
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,094
    Options
    Come on Kharp... please walk away from the keyboard brother. Don’t want to see you banned man. Just let it go please.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • kharp1
    Options
    This forum has become a joke. Bunch of little crybaby b I t c he's.

Now that that's out, I'll accept my permanent ban with pleasure.
  • kharp1
    Options
    F u @k you John, you're the biggest pri ck of them all. Happy to go out this way. Many good people here, but, you're not one of them. You know what you tried to do.

God, that feels good!
  • kharp1
    Options
    As I drop the mic...
  • nooshinjohn
    edited December 2019
    Options
    And while I'm on my way out...

Another little b I t c h, nooshinjohn, is the c o c k su cker that wanted Skip banned. What a piece of dog sh !t he is! Another little b I t c h!

Where do you dream this crap up from. I like Skip and even though we did not always agree, I respected his opinion. I never wanted or asked for him to be banned. He chose that path himself.
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • kharp1
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Should I publicly post the message that was sent to Polk mods complaining about his posting/pushing in your words, other speakers? Pretty sure I'm not the only one that saw it.
  • kharp1
    Options
    There's others that have it, I'm walking away. Azzholes like you took the fun out of what was once a great place.
  • nooshinjohn
    edited December 2019
    Options
    ,,,another for the ignore list.

• smglbrth
    smglbrth Posts: 1,460
    Options
    One CDP that hasn't been mentioned yet is the Denon DCD-1600NE. Accessories4less has a refurb for $800. I don't know this CDP personally but looks nice...
    Remember, when you're running from something, you're running to something...-me
  • SIHAB
    SIHAB Posts: 4,520
    Options
    you are a total A-hole.
    You didn't start out that way.
    What happened?
    Tell him what?
    I haven't heard it.

Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • SIHAB
    Options
    Look in the mirror.
    CH46E wrote: »
    Tell him what?
    I haven't heard it.

Recommended early on via PM. The thread is still alive. Who the F made you thread police? I'll always call out that kind of BS.

Speakers: Polk Lsim, ATC SCM19 v2, NHT SuperzeroSpeaker Cables: DH Labs, Transparent, Wireworld, Canare, Monster: Beer budget, Bose ears
  • SIHAB
    Options
    I go there some times for horse racing.
    Maybe we can hook up?
    I've never trolled anyone here. I tell it like I see it. Don't send me PM's that tell me to eat a d i c k. What conspired between SIHAB and I had nothing to do with you. That makes you the troll.

I don't need to play childish games hiding behind PM's. I'm in Louisville, KY. You want to look me up and talk face to face, like a man (which I doubt you are) then come on down.

• SIHAB
    Options
    Thanks rooftop,

Good to here from someone who has experience with the unit.
    That was all I was suggesting in the first place.
    People need to get a grip.
    rooftop59 wrote: »
    I really like my new Cambridge azur 851c that I got from their eBay store for 599. But i bought it for the Dac so what do I know...
  • NotaSuv
    NotaSuv Posts: 3,815
    Options
    I really like the jolida I had..there's a music van for sale now but a lil banged up....have had a few musical fidelity players as well..so open for either..there are a lot of nice players on the market right now so not rushing into a purchase but doing A LOT of reading..again thank you all
  • treitz3
    treitz3 Posts: 18,316
    Options
    Did you have the ol' Polk Forum go-to tubed player, the JD-100?

BTW, your last post is somewhat confusing to me on the first sentence with the music van. If the one that is banged up is a JD-100, I have a silver faceplate that I will give you if that will help.

Tom
    ~ In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence. ~
  • CH46E
    Options
    https://www.morrowaudio.com/pages/jolida-audio-product-liquidation

Morrow Cables is liquidating thier Jolida line right now . Might be a CDP there????
  • Upstatemax
    Upstatemax Posts: 2,623
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Never mind
    Post edited by Upstatemax on
  • ZLTFUL
    ZLTFUL Posts: 5,640
    Options
    "Some people find it easier to be conceited rather than correct."

"Unwad those panties and have a good time man. We're all here to help each other, no matter how it might appear." DSkip
  • nooshinjohn
    Options
    Lets not muck up the OP’s thread further with this garbage. We are better than this.