Dared SL2000A

This would be my fourth one. ;)

Anyone?
HT - Polk Lsi9, Lsi7, LsiC, Marsh A200s, B&K ST-1430, Pioneer Elite BDP 62FD, Marantz SR7008, Martin Logan Dynamo, NHT CS-10, Mogami 3103 speaker wire, Mogami 2534 IC

mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Infinity SL40, Audioengine B1

Comments

• pitdogg2pitdogg2 Posts: 15,555
    edited December 2019
    Good luck. I've been after one for 2yrs+. All but dried up everywhere.
    I haven't seen one on ebay for a looooong time.
  • daboyzdaboyz Posts: 4,975
    Have faith, sir. I still believe in Santa! :)
    HT - Polk Lsi9, Lsi7, LsiC, Marsh A200s, B&K ST-1430, Pioneer Elite BDP 62FD, Marantz SR7008, Martin Logan Dynamo, NHT CS-10, Mogami 3103 speaker wire, Mogami 2534 IC

mini HT - Samsung 46" 3D TV + 3D Blu ray player, HK AVR 254, Infinity SL40, Audioengine B1
  • WagnerRCWagnerRC Posts: 1,996
    I have the 2 units that I bought from member here that I never even used. If you guys want these back I will sell back at sAme price. They are sitting here boxed and ready to go.
    I'm in for one
    Got you covered .sone guys needed money at the time , so I covered the need. These are nice units for sure. I was just helping at the time.i knew I would not lose money .
    I'm in!! Thanks so much!!

• EndersShadowEndersShadow Posts: 17,035
    edited December 2019
    It’s a Christmas miracle!
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • treitz3treitz3 Posts: 13,902
    edited December 2019
    This is absolutely none of my business but I'd just like to say to WagnerRC (Sorry, I don't know your real name) that you are a fine gentleman. Kudos to you sir. My hat is off to you tonight. This turned out to be a win-win situation for all and for this to happen at Christmas for an unselfish act?

Simply awesome.

I might have to start calling you "Santa"!

Tom
    Post edited by treitz3 on
    In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

~ The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to good analogue reproduction ~

~ Not all things that can be measured can be heard and not all things heard can be measured ~

~ When the law ends, tyranny begins ~
  • mhardy6647mhardy6647 Posts: 24,519
    treitz3 wrote: »
    his is absolutely none of my business but I'd just like to say to WagnerRC (Sorry, I don't know your real name) that you are a fine gentleman. Kudos to you sir. My hat is off to you tonight. This turned out to be a win-win situation for all and for this to happen at Christmas for an unselfish act?

Simply awesome.

I might have to start calling you "Santa"!

Tom

He is a very fine gentleman indeed, my debt of gratitude to him is deep (and his generous actions were and are greatly appreciated).
    Bob is definitely good people. This was simply awesome to see when I got up this morning. He's Santa for sure !! Just thanks is not enough to explain the gratitude.

• CH46ECH46E Posts: 1,762
    Is that a silver dome? If so I have one you can have for free. Sorry I dont know anything other than 194 and 198 and peerless. I dont understand all the SL numbers.
  • NightfallNightfall Posts: 8,839
    CH46E wrote: »
    Is that a silver dome? If so I have one you can have for free. Sorry I dont know anything other than 194 and 198 and peerless. I dont understand all the SL numbers.

Nah. These guys are talking about a little tube preamp, no relation to Polk SL2000.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • CH46ECH46E Posts: 1,762
    edited December 2019
    :# that's embarrassing!!!!!
    jal27olt6kj1.jpgu

These are the 2 dared's that I have. DaBoyz do you know if you had the psvane tube?

Thanks
    Yes. I did.

• audioluvraudioluvr Posts: 1,871
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D

That's a lot of laughs! Sativa or Indica induced???
    Home System:
    SDA 1C's - Full mod with the help by Dave...
    1000 Va Dreadnought- w/ WireWorld Mini-Eclipse cables
    WireWorld Mini-Eclipse 7 speaker cables
    WireWorld Silver Eclipse IC's
    Cambridge Audio Azur 851N - DAC/Streamer
    Belles 21A Tube Pre
    Belles 350A Reference Amp
    BLE-Design 16mm Power Cables
    Denon DVD 2900

Barn system:
    SDA SRS 2.3's Full mod done by myself
    Carver C-1 pre
    Carver M1.5t
    BluDenso - Bluetooth receiver/DAC
    audioluvr wrote: »
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    :D:D:D:D:D

That's a lot of laughs! Sativa or Indica induced???

negative
    I guess I had better get my learn on for the tubes this critter uses. @heiney9 What did you find that is just sublime in this unit? Hook a brother up my friend. ;)