Cardas

Options
gwh
gwh Posts: 1,451
See anything good there?
Didn't get a reply from them on my first inquiry :neutral:
Where does Cardas rank in the world of cabling?

Thanks.

https://wichitafalls.craigslist.org/ele/d/wichita-falls-audio-equipment/7020761119.html
HT:
Martin Logan Motion 40
Martin Logan Motion 50XT
Emotiva Airmotiv E2
SVS SB16 Ultra
Def Tech Reference Sub
Yamaha RX-A3070

Signal Cable speaker wires & interconnects.

Comments

• pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,553
    Options
    Jesus there is a small fortune in cables there. If that is all legit that is tall coin.
    I've never used any but it ranks up there IMO.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    They are legit, but I’ve never heard them....

I think @mantis has though
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,787
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Cardas speaker cable and IC's tend to be a bit on the warm side, which can be a good thing. The materials and construction are top notch.

Cardas hook up wire and binding posts are extremely nice. Of course, Cardas solder can't be beat.
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• VR3
    VR3 Posts: 28,020
    Options
    I'm with Skip on this one!
    - Not Tom ::::::: Any system can play Diana Krall. Only the best can play Limp Bizkit.
  • EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,528
    Options
    Lots of power cables in that set too
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • Viking64
    Viking64 Posts: 6,678
    Options
    I am going to wait until Russ submits his bid.
  • mantis
    mantis Posts: 17,056
    Options
    I'd say Cardas ranks up there with the best of them. They are actually neutral sounding and very pleasing to work with. I had a full system wired in Cardas and it was excellent. I worked with Cardas for many years.
    Dan
    My personal quest is to save to world of bad audio, one thread at a time.