No sound when turned on MagniFi mini

Options
I have LG Oled TV, Apple TV4K and Magnifi mini connected to TV via hdmi. Active power management function-when I turn on the apple tv-turns on the TV and Soundbar. At the same time there is no sound, although there is contact with the TV - I can adjust the volume with the remote control from the TV (this can be seen by the LEDs on the Soundbar). If you pull out and plug back the hdmi cable - sound appears. Or turn off the Soundbar with the remote control and turn it back on after 10 seconds-the sound also appears. With pokusheniem optics this is not a problem. I tried to reset to factory settings - there is no effect. magnifi mini is connected to wifi, but whether the firmware is updated-I do not know.

What can be done in such a situation?

Thank you for your answers!

Comments

• alexmazur
    Options
    I have the exact same problem.. Did you find a solution by chance?

I have an LG OLED 65B8 TV, a Magnifi Mini connected to an HDMI port on the TV, and an Apple TV 4K connected to an HDMI port. I found that when I turn the Apple TV on (LG TV turns on as well), there is no sound. I can restart the Apple TV and that will allow the sound to work. Or I can turn off the Magnifi Mini for a bit, then turn it on and the sound will come on..until next time. I previously had a Roku Stick, and it worked perfectly with the Magnifi Mini.

I know the Apple TV and LG TV have the latest updates. But I also have no clue if the Magnifi Mini is updated. The Google Home app is showing that the firmware version is 33.
  • bonanzalady
    Options
    I have the same problem now in 2024. Have you posted a solution. Just set up my system.
  • SeleniumFalcon
    SeleniumFalcon Posts: 3,508
    Options
    The best source for assistance would be Polk's customer service department at: 1-800-377-7655 and follow the prompts.