Coustomer service

This brand is a joke have had nothing but trouble with it since I bought it 5 months ago. It wont connect to the Wi-Fi it turns it self all the way up. I have been on hold for 1hr that is complete **** I will make sure that I let all my friends know all over the world and U.S to never buy this trash and will make a social media page of how this brand is trash and the coustomer service sucks..

Comments

• Hello @rocky70p, sorry you have had no luck. Send me a private message and I can forward it to the team lead of customer service.
  • Is there any way to find/buy/barter/steal replacement grills for the Polk Audio DXI 650 6 1/2" coaxial speakers?
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    Send a PM with your inquiry to @KenCustomerService...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • I have the Polk sound bar and speaker with the little remote control. The remote works for mute and off and on but doesn’t control the volume???? Any ideas on what’s wrong or how to fix?? Thanks
  • nooshinjohn
    nooshinjohn Posts: 25,034
    See the advice above your post Kennyray...
    The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Mcintosh C2300 Arcam AVR20, Oppo UDP-203 4K Blu-ray player, Sony XBR70x850B 4k, Polk Audio Legend L800 with height modules, L400 Center Channel Polk audio AB800 "in-wall" surrounds. Marantz MM7025 stereo amp. Simaudio Moon 680d DSD

“When once a Republic is corrupted, there is no possibility of remedying any of the growing evils but by removing the corruption and restoring its lost principles; every other correction is either useless or a new evil.”— Thomas Jefferson
  • How long usually takes for Polk Customer Service to respond to support cases? I sent them email about my issue and got an Incident number in exchange. After that - nothing.
    Thanks
  • ken brydson
    ken brydson Posts: 8,638
    alexs20 wrote: »
    How long usually takes for Polk Customer Service to respond to support cases? I sent them email about my issue and got an Incident number in exchange. After that - nothing.
    Thanks

Better to call...
  • Better to call...
    Well, ... "our waiting time is longer that usual, we will call you back..." and the end result is the same. LOL
  • pitdogg2
    pitdogg2 Posts: 24,474
    Nope they are very good about calling back. I had them do it twice to myself within 2hrs. of my initial call. I believe there is only 3 employees in CS it is easy for them to get overwhelmed.
  • alexs20
    alexs20 Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    pitdogg2 wrote: »
    Nope they are very good about calling back. I had them do it twice to myself within 2hrs. of my initial call. I believe there is only 3 employees in CS it is easy for them to get overwhelmed.

Ok, i hope you are right. anyway i have no choice but only to wait

-- EDIT --
    Well, you was right. They called me back, and agreed to send me all required replacement parts under warranty without any questions. So far I am satisfied. Will see if I receive them :wink:
    Post edited by alexs20 on
  • g3msg
    g3msg Posts: 1
    Hey!! thanks for your fast customer service now my polk bar speaker remote is working nicely. Online Betting Singapore

• Clipdat
    Clipdat Posts: 12,557
    @msg this guy is making you look bad by association.
  • msg
    msg Posts: 9,307
    yeah, a handful of the gen3's escaped.
    I'm working on that.
    I disabled signatures.