Marantz SA8005 CD player/DAC

mdschlayer
mdschlayer Posts: 209
edited August 2019 in For Sale (FS) Classifieds
For sale like new, excellent condition, original box, manual, remote, cables, etc. included.
Unit is 18 months old, I am second owner, bought previously here on polk forum.
Very low hours, works perfectly and sounds great.
I planned to have it modded by ModWright but financial situation forces me to sell.
$750 including free shipping in cont. US.

Pictures provided upon request, but really the unit is in perfect condition.
LSi15's, LSiC, LSiF/x's, LSi7's, vr3 crossover upgrades, SVS PC-12 Plus, SVS SB-16 Ultra, Marantz AV8805, Parasound amps, LG OLED65C9PUA, Clarus Crimson, Signal Cable, Atlas Cable, Shunyata and Synergistic A/C conditioning, dedicated Cardas 30A and Furutech 20A AC lines, Box Furniture, Solid Tech ROS, Symposium roller blocks

Comments

• decal
    decal Posts: 3,205
    Somebody grab this and follow through with md's plan of Modwrighting it. I guarantee you wont be disappointed.
    If you can't hear a difference, don't waste your money.
  • jpdnkstr
    jpdnkstr Posts: 13
    Could you elaborate on the Modwrighting please? I'm not familiar with the upgrade.
  • mdschlayer
    mdschlayer Posts: 209
    LSi15's, LSiC, LSiF/x's, LSi7's, vr3 crossover upgrades, SVS PC-12 Plus, SVS SB-16 Ultra, Marantz AV8805, Parasound amps, LG OLED65C9PUA, Clarus Crimson, Signal Cable, Atlas Cable, Shunyata and Synergistic A/C conditioning, dedicated Cardas 30A and Furutech 20A AC lines, Box Furniture, Solid Tech ROS, Symposium roller blocks
  • Price reduction to $725
  • CH46E
    CH46E Posts: 3,521
    edited September 2019
    Would you take some magic beans? Lol
  • Price reduction to $700
  • Price reduction to $680
  • bump
  • Black or silver?
  • Black
  • Nice. Can you send me a couple pics. Thanks.
  • Email: m_zimmery@yahoo.com
  • 4fpuho0n51so.jpg
  • s9xotdf74d9a.jpg
  • F1nut
    F1nut Posts: 49,708
    Very nice player!
    Political Correctness'.........defined

"A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a t-u-r-d by the clean end."

President of Club Polk

• Looks good. I’ll take it!
  • If by chance you’re in WI, I can pick up. Otherwise PayPal? Thanks.
  • SOLD