Spam??

Options
There seems to be a spammer posting in the Speaker section,trying to sell camera apps.
I've reported this twice. It's still there. Am I missing something?
See my profile for list of gear.

Comments

• motorhead43026
    motorhead43026 Posts: 3,892
    edited November 2019
    Options
    ^^ yes, a moderator.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • TEAforONE
    TEAforONE Posts: 1,002
    Options
    Ok. So there is an icon to click on to "flag"a post,but no one to actually do something with the post. Is this correct??
  • motorhead43026
    Options
    Yep.
    2 channel: Anthem 225 Integrated amp; Parasound Ztuner; TechnicsTT SL1350; Vincent PHO-8 phono pre; Marantz CD6005 spinner; Polk SDA2BTL's; LAT International speaker cables, ZU Mission IC's and power cables all into a PS Audio Dectet Power center.

Other; M10 series II, M7C's, Hafler XL600 amp, RB-980BX, Parasound HCA-1500 amp , P5 preamp, all in storage. All vintage Polk have had crossover rebuilds and tweeter upgrades.

The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

It is imperative that we recognize that an opinion is not a fact.

Imagine making politics your entire personality.
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    Options
    Unless you do something extremely egregious it's a free for all here.
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • TEAforONE
    Options
    Lol!! So,when someone flags a post,it just goes into deep space! How quaint!!
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,973
    Options
    TEAforONE wrote: »
    Lol!! So,when someone flags a post,it just goes into deep space! How quaint!!

It has never been that way in the 12 years I have been here until ken retired and the bean counters deemed it unnecessary to replace him...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • boston1450
    boston1450 Posts: 7,456
    Options
    TEAforONE wrote: »
    Ok. So there is an icon to click on to "flag"a post,but no one to actually do something with the post. Is this correct??

Makes you wonder if anyone reads the crap that is started around here. What does it take to set up a "Flag" counter. If it gets flagged 5 or 10 times the thread is REMOVED. It would get rid of the useless threads that get started. Let the cry babies message CP & wonder why it was removed. Too many threads get started that lead to the OP not even responding or answering the questions asked. Why bother start useless threads right knowing its gonna start ****.
    Randy/Maine
  • Nightfall
    Nightfall Posts: 10,067
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Cables, DACs, and amps all sound the same.

Oh, and F1nut is a jerk.

kzklidka6cpx.gif
    afterburnt wrote: »
    They didn't speak a word of English, they were from South Carolina.

Village Idiot of Club Polk
  • mhardy6647
    mhardy6647 Posts: 33,037
    Options
    I flag spam posts. Perhaps a complete waste of effort, but it makes me feel better.
    Sort of like pressing the button at a cross-walk, you know? :)

• TEAforONE
    Options
    I had to laugh. I left another post on the spammers thread,I had to spell SPHINGTER. If I spelled it correctly,I was edited. Go figure.