Integrated Amp recommendation

Been enjoying my rigs for awhile with very little itch to upgrade until the last few days. Considering a new integrated for my office rig. Currently have a Yamaha AS-501 driving 703s. Source is the Auralic Mini streaming Tidal. New or used, budget a grand or less.
Living Room
Parasound HINT 6, Yamaha Aventage RX-A 1060, Yamaha BD-S681, Cambridge Audio Azur 851N, Polk S60, Polk S30, Samsung 60" LED

Office
Cambridge Audio 851A, Auralic Aries Mini, LSiM 703s

Douglas Connection ICs and Cables

Answers

• Move up to the A-S801. It’s absolutely wonderful on LSiMs. I miss mine terribly.

New under a $1000, and $650 refurbished at A4L.
    Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • DSkip wrote: »
    Grab the Menuetto that Paul is selling.

I have been eye that for sometime here. The paint chip messes with my ocd especially since it will be sitting on top and visible, still pondering.
    Living Room
    Parasound HINT 6, Yamaha Aventage RX-A 1060, Yamaha BD-S681, Cambridge Audio Azur 851N, Polk S60, Polk S30, Samsung 60" LED

Office

• Move up to the A-S801. It’s absolutely wonderful on LSiMs. I miss mine terribly.

That’s a good deal and I recall how much you liked it with the 703s, wondering how much better it is than what I have. Honestly I really have enjoyed the 501.
    Living Room

Office

• mrloren
    mrloren Posts: 2,454
    edited October 2019
    What are you going to do with the 501?

When I was a kid my parents told me to turn it down. Now I'm an adult and my kids tell me to turn it down.
    Family Room:LG QNED80 75", Onkyo RZ50 Emotiva XPA3 GEN3 Oppo BDP-93,Sony UBP-X800BM. Main: Polk LsiM 705Center: Polk LSiM 704CFront High/Rear High In-Ceiling Polk 80F/X RT Surrounds: Polk S15 Sub: HSU VTF3-MK5
    Bed Room; Marantz SR5010, BDP-S270Main: Polk Signature S20Center: Polk Signature S35Rear: Polk R15 Sub: SVS SB2000
    Working Warehouse; Yamaha A-S301, Sony DVP-NS3100ES for disc Plok TSX550T SVS PB2000 Mini tower PC with 400GB of music
  • mrloren wrote: »
    What are you going to do with the 501?

Probably hold onto it, it’s served me well but will let you know if I move it.
    Living Room

Office

• Clipdat wrote: »

Interesting I haven’t heard of this manufacture but that’s not saying much😀 was thinking something with a little more power. I really should have ponied up and bought your ps audio stack, obviously not an integrated but that would have been amazing.
    Living Room

Office

• Yeah need RCAs for the mini so connections aren’t really an issue, that paint chip messes with my ocd
    Living Room

Office

That’s a good deal and I recall how much you liked it with the 703s, wondering how much better it is than what I have. Honestly I really have enjoyed the 501.

Only one way to really know.
    I’m sure the menuetto is a good little amp too though; Skip recommends it all the time. Does the Menuetto have a remote? I’d have to have a remote.

Oh, Listen here mister. We got no way of understandin' this world. But we got as much sense of this bird flyin in the sky. Now there is a lot that bird don't know, but it don't change the fact that the world is happening to him all the same. What I am tryin to say is, is that the course of your life, well its changing, and you don't even see it- Forest Bondurant
  • steveinaz
    steveinaz Posts: 19,521
    edited October 2019
    Yeah need RCAs for the mini so connections aren’t really an issue, that paint chip messes with my ocd

If you decide to let that S501 go, let me know.
    Source: Bluesound Node 2i - Preamp/DAC: Benchmark DAC2 DX - Amp: Parasound Halo A21 - Speakers: MartinLogan Motion 60XTi - Shop Rig: Yamaha A-S501 Integrated - Shop Spkrs: Elac Debut 2.0 B5.2
  • steveinaz wrote: »
    Yeah need RCAs for the mini so connections aren’t really an issue, that paint chip messes with my ocd

If you decide to let that S501 go, let me know.

Will do
    Living Room

Office