Polk MicroPro 2000

For sale is a Polk MicroPro 2000. I picked it up from @ZLTFUL and its been in my loft for the past couple years.

Its been disconnected for most of that time as my kids rule the loft (which was not the plan), and baby shark with subs is not something I enjoy experiencing.

Its a great sub, looks very nice, and performs quite well given its size. Something that could be easily hidden out of the way and your wife would miss until it starts making noise :smile:

More specs on the unit can be found here

Sub is in good condition with no marks on it from what I remember (haven't inspected it in a long time).

I have the remote, microphone (for autocalibration) and power cable for it. I believe I have the owners manual around, but I'd need to check.

Asking 300, Paypal via Friends and Family. Local sale, or within a reasonable* driving distance. Will not ship.

Possibility this could be Polkie Expressed to @DSkip Nov 9th GTG depending on the timing of the @lightman migration from NC to IA.

*reasonable is within an hour one way, or at my discretion.

I will get pictures posted later tonight.
"....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)

Comments

• EndersShadow
    EndersShadow Posts: 17,517
    If my price is too high I’m open to offers but PM those to me.

I’m fairly sure I can get it to Skips for those interested that will be there...
    "....not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." William Bruce Cameron, Informal Sociology: A Casual Introduction to Sociological Thinking (1963)
  • dhart86
    dhart86 Posts: 1,594
    where is local?
    Main Rig:
    Antipodes DX > Roon > PS Audio Directstream Jr.>deHavilland Ultraverve 3 >Belles Reference 150a >Harbeth C7 ES3

Second Rig:
    Roon> PS Audio Directstream Jr Bridge II > EE Minimax pre (Tutay mods) >Belles 150A Ref >Monitor 5 (Westmassguy-modded)

• Hermitism
    Hermitism Posts: 4,192
    Just outside of Indy, I believe.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    I've always wanted to get my ears on one of these micropros.

GLWS!!!
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • EndersShadow
    rooftop59 wrote: »

GLWS!!!

Well.... the @lightman express may come through Indy soon on the way to IA, and then leave IA to head to Skips on the 9th of November......

That help you at all?
  • EndersShadow
    Hermitism wrote: »
    Just outside of Indy, I believe.

That is correct. Brownsburg, IN 46112 to be exact.
  • rooftop59
    rooftop59 Posts: 7,952
    rooftop59 wrote: »

GLWS!!!

Well.... the @lightman express may come through Indy soon on the way to IA, and then leave IA to head to Skips on the 9th of November......

That help you at all?

I need another sub like I need another you know what! But I HAVE always wanted to hear one of these, but the timing doesn't work for me...
    Living Room 2.2: Usher BE-718 "tiny dancers"; Dual DIY Dayton audio RSS210HF-4 Subs with Dayton SPA-250 amps; Arcam SA30; Musical Fidelity A308; Sony UBP-x1000es; Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Power Supply
    Game Room 5.1.4:
    Denon AVR-X4200w; Sony UBP-x700; Definitive Technology Power Monitor 900 mains, CLR-3000 center, StudioMonitor 350 surrounds, ProMonitor 800 atmos x4; Sub - Monoprice Monolith 15in THX Ultra

Bedroom 2.1
    Cambridge Azur 551r; Polk RT25i; ACI Titan Subwoofer
  • EndersShadow
    Pictures

4serote34e3w.jpeg
    icz02d89ji9l.jpeg
    bxzbylc8oi4s.jpeg
    ayrbcmgi0pe1.jpeg
    m1pqgtna26gt.jpeg
    ukh9d9x0r3q7.jpeg
    1az14nd8zfwb.jpeg
  • bluecomet
    bluecomet Posts: 1,118
    Too bad you can't ship it. I would be interested.
    Polk HT system 1: LSIC, LSI25 mains, LSI F/X rears, Lsi F/X rear centers,
    Yamaha RX-V2500 System, Carver A753 3 channel amp.

Polk HT system 2: , SRT system with f/x 1,000's rear speakers on 7.1 system currently using Onkyo TX-RZ820 receiver, powered by Sunfire Grand Theater amp

Polk Speaker collection: SDA SRS 1.2tl x 2, SRT system, SDA SRS 2 P/B, SDA 2A, SDA 1C Studio, SDA CRS+, Monitor 7B & 4, SRS 3.1tl, RTA 15tl, LS90, LSI 9
  • EndersShadow
    bluecomet wrote: »
    Too bad you can't ship it. I would be interested.

Yeah, I don’t trust any shipper to have it arrive in the right condition, and it would be pricey to ship and insure.
  • EndersShadow
    Bump............
  • EndersShadow
    Bump
  • EndersShadow
    bump
  • EndersShadow
    Going back to @ZLTFUL

I will miss it but owe you a visit anyway so will say hi to it then lol