5751 and 12AX7 FS

Cleaning house a bit and have some single tubes and a pair of tubes I need to move along.

Single 5751's

1 - 1964 Sylvania -CHS 5751, gray plate, 3 mica, extra support rods, round halo, green label, sent to me as NOS. Early to mid-60's are much better sounding than late 60's early 70's tubes.

$65 plus shipping and insurance.

1 - 1954 Sylvania - JHS 5751, black plate, 3 mica, square getter, light green label. Very strong. Creme-de-la Creme of Sylvania Bp's.

$75 plus shipping and insurance

1 - late 50's Tung Sol 12AX7, long gray plates, square getter. Very strong and balanced. Early Tung Sol tubes are sublime.

$60 plus shipping and insurance

1 - PAIR - 1962/1964 - ECC83 (12AX7), made in Holland, short plate, halo getter. One Valvo label, one Eico label both have delta triangles. Sweet sounding euro tubes. Still have lots of life left.

$100 plus shipping and insurance.

PM or post in this thread. Paypal friends and family is preferred payment (add 3.5% for regular PP). A check is fine if I know you.

H9
"Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!

Comments

• heiney9
    heiney9 Posts: 25,050
    **bump**

Thought some Joule Electra guys might be interested in the Sylvania 5751's

H9
    "Appreciation of audio is a completely subjective human experience. Measurements can provide a measure of insight, but are no substitute for human judgment. Why are we looking to reduce a subjective experience to objective criteria anyway? The subtleties of music and audio reproduction are for those who appreciate it. Differentiation by numbers is for those who do not".--Nelson Pass Pass Labs XA25 | EE Avant Pre | EE Mini Max Supreme DAC | MIT Shotgun S1 | Pangea AC14SE MKII | Legend L600 | BlueSound Node 3 - Tubes add soul!
  • heiney9
    **Bump*

sale pending on the (2) 5751's.

The rest are still available

I'll add:

1 - Pair 1960's RCA 12AU7 clear tops with orange RCA print. ANOS, many people like the crispness of the clear tops.

$55 plus shipping, Paypal friends and family preferred.

H9
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,490
    Dang! This Joule Electra guy wasn’t paying attention. Good luck with the rest.
  • heiney9
    I can put you in line if the sale falls through.

H9
  • maxward
    maxward Posts: 1,490
    edited October 2019
    Thanks. If there is a 5751 still available, I’ll take it. I was out of town the first part of September and this one went by me.
  • heiney9
    Both 5751's are $old

All others are still available. and since the Tungsol is an orphan I'll reduce the price from $60 down to $50

H9
  • GlennDog
    GlennDog Posts: 3,084
    Got tubes?

Look’n for strong late 1940s, early 1950s GE/KRADS 12ax7s ... Charcoal plates, horseshoe getter, flat bar, 2 dimples

How does your early 60s euro pair (above) compare SQ wise, to what I’m looking for??

Have your inventory manager get a hold me when he has a moment😆😆😆

AC Regenerator PS Audio PerfectWave Power Plant 10
    Source Lumin U1 Mini into Lampi Baltic 4
    Pre Cary SLP-05
    Power Rogue M180 Dark monos
    Mains Salk HT2-TL
    Rythmik F12